ODFL | The Camp Fire

flybynite

TB Legend
Credits
Just throwing this out there. We have one retired driver and 4 to 5 drivers that have been impacted by the fire in Paradise. I’ve reached out to a few. I know that one, has his wife, pets, and the clothes on his back. His home was totally destroyed. Lost everything.
Please keep these people in your prayers. I’m also looking for information or someway to help.
As far as the fires down south, I am not sure if any of our people were affected.
Thank you.

I'm in SAC but have heard very little about what is happening up there.Specifically with the terminal and our people up there.We used to have a line driver who lived in Paradise but apparently doesn't work with us anymore.

I'm in SAC but have heard very little about what is happening up there.Specifically with the terminal and our people up there.We used to have a line driver who lived in Paradise but apparently doesn't work with us anymore.
Yes, there’s one retired he used to be a meet partner of mine. Then there’s I believe 4 possibly 5 driver’s. There’s a couple that I met in Medford. The others I just know by name. I hope that there’s something that we, including the company can do to help out. Like I said before, one has lost everything.