XPO | The Changes

AlwayzRight

TB Lurker
Credits
-The pension is gone. 401k will receive a higher percentage and match.

-The way linehaul is setup and ran will be different.

-The 10 sick days will be replaced by 5 PTO days.

-FOS salary will increase due to a very high turnover rate.

I will not elaborate on anything. Take it for what it's worth.

the poop will be hitting the fan.you forgot to mention that the benefits were going to be upped to more than 1%. the supervisor pay being increased is wrong the only increases that are given are increases in stress and frustration. ccx pres said aat a yes seminar this weekend. we are not doing anything to the pension plan. there will be a change in values only 3 they removed integrity.

AlwayzRight said:

-The way linehaul is setup and ran will be different.

Can you give me the Lotto numbers?

AlwayzRight said:

-The way line-haul is setup and ran will be different.

the only one can see coming true is the third one.
line-haul will still be screwing up come Monday.

grovedog said:
the poop will be hitting the fan.you forgot to mention that the benefits were going to be upped to more than 1%. the supervisor pay being increased is wrong the only increases that are given are increases in stress and frustration. ccx pres said aat a yes seminar this weekend. we are not doing anything to the pension plan. there will be a change in values only 3 they removed integrity.
Lets all sit back and wait until Monday.Remember we our co-owners and share holders.We have a say.:USA:

gfy said:
Lets all sit back and wait until Monday.Remember we our co-owners and share holders.We have a say.:USA:
Ive still got blinders on. I dont think the company will do any of those things. They will take care of us. They told us that its their people that set us apart from the other companies. And I know they wouldnt lie to us. I wont be surprised come Monday we have 15 sick days and our ICP shoots up to over 100%.

Con-way Increase FOS Salary because of high turnaround? what re they going to do, raise it an extra 25 a week? it's still not enough to keep people hanging around long term

ShakyJake said:
Ive still got blinders on. I dont think the company will do any of those things. They will take care of us. They told us that its their people that set us apart from the other companies. And I know they wouldnt lie to us. I wont be surprised come Monday we have 15 sick days and our ICP shoots up to over 100%.
Have a glass of kool-aid on me.Thats what I like to here my fellow co-owner.

-Originally Posted by AlwayzRight

-The way line-haul is setup and ran will be different.

-what you mean l/h will be run and set up differently
:paperbag1: