XPO | The circus comes to town

Aggressor

TB Regular
Credits
When are we going to have equiptment all the same color. they have the money to sponser a nascar truck, however the painting of the trucks has dwindled since mid summer.
We have the new color trucks with black frames.
we have new color trucks with purple frames ( imagine that ya spray blue over orange & it change to purple)
we have new color trucks with orange frames
we have the old colored trucks with black frames
& then we just have the old color trucks.

So how professional does this look for the company? It sure didn't take this long when they converted the trailers to a new color.

When are we going to have equiptment all the same color. they have the money to sponser a nascar truck, however the painting of the trucks has dwindled since mid summer.
we have new color trucks with purple frames ( imagine that ya spray blue over orange & it change to purple)

So how professional does this look for the company? It sure didn't take this long when they converted the trailers to a new color.
If I was you I would spend more time worrying about more important things like no pension , Dwindling benefits ECT.ECT

as long as the checks cash i don't care what paint is on them.

If I was you I would spend more time worrying about more important things like no pension , Dwindling benefits ECT.ECT

Trust me I do worry about my families future, & if I will be able to support them if if keeps up this way. It almost feels like the last 10 years have been wasted. In life you are suppose to progress not regress & for the past 2 years I have gotten raises, however I keep making less & less for the same amount of time put in at work.

It is a circus:hysterical: .We have ring master Ned and bozo and let's not forget cookie the clown.

the other day i had a new blue rear box , a green and white lead trailer and my orange and brown truck !! sweet .....

HEY FORGET THE TRUCKS WHY ARE WE ALL NOT ON 70 HOURS I AM GETTING TIRED OF HEARING HOW THESE CENTRAL GUYS GOTTA GO AND WE HAVE TO FINISH THEIR WORK THEY CAN:butt kiss: ONE COMPANY MY:butt kiss: