ABF | The Contract

Well,....He's fooled a few.........taking advantage of the trust of guys on here. We all take each other at face value, here, because it should be unconsionable that someone would be here under false pretenses. Lying to total strangers,....and gaining their trust in what you say,.....shows a complete lack of moral training...........another prerequisite for low-level management........
I have plenty of experience dealing with snakes and snitches.
Just about everything that comes up on these boards I have had to deal with at one time or another. Plenty of ways to screw the pooch in this business and plenty of pieces of work to do it.......
I have read his stuff on the other boards and troll or not WTFCs gives all of us something to type for..But if its legit and he has indeed gone to work for ABF I am sure he will see life is much better working at a union carrier as long as he gets off on the right foot with his fellow brothers. Beating them up on bill count on your 30 days or as casual help is nothing new. How many 30 day wonders at your barn ?

Hey I'm learning but at the same time getting blasted by these guys. No love on this forum for new hires that for sure

There is nothing for you to learn here, You don't even work for ABF as a Teamster... New hires don't bother us asking for help or just wanting to learn, But you are a arrogant fool that knows it all, SO YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!

No, their getting pissed cause I'm making them look bad with my bills per hour.

You can't make anybody look bad, People see you for what you really are...

Still think the same way about him after post#137.... Hes a troll who don't even work here....

Your spot on GO40, HE IS JUST A TROLL,

Well this troll gets an abf check every week. Live with it. Go to central transport... Their hiring if you hate abf people

FMSCA.......395.2, page 586, in my book...."(8)..Performing any other work for a motor carrier. (9)...Performing any compensated work for a person who is not a motor carrier." Also:..."Any time spent waiting for dispatch, including non-compensated time." "Any time repairing, inspecting, servicing, or conditioning a commercial motor vehicle." "Multiple carriers must be logged."....................I think some so-called "ABF......ummm....employees"...should read this section. This isn't some fly-by-night operation, here. We do things the right way,.....ABF management,...for the most part,....doesn't play on drivers' ignorance and foist the liability on a driver operating out of ignorance,....either real or feigned. For those of you that haven't caught on yet........"Rollin62"...or "Instigator"...or whatever else he goes by,....is not an ABF employee. In my opinion, he's not even a driver....he's an anti-Union management "plant"......who likes to go slumming here with us dummies to agitate...........probably enjoys pulling wings off of flies to make them suffer as a hobby. A complete lack of even the most basic Hours of Service laws is a prerequisite for low-level management, like dispatching. Which Conway terminal did you say you dispatched out of, Rollin62?
You know what that means Rollin62?, That means when you finish your shift at the 7/11 and go to your job under the TMs desk you have to log it.

10-4 good buddy
The hell with this name calling. If we are gonna start calling everyone bad names, I want to put in my 2 cents. How about, Rollin, I have met a lot of really nice folks in this world, but you are unique. In fact, you are so unique that if your daddy knew how stupid you are, he would trade you in for a pet monkey.

Forgive me Lord, for I do feel so much better. von

Don't worry bout my location. Our contract ends Monday. Worry bout that. It's what you wanted
If some labor action does happen after Monday at least they will have you to make deliveries,because your stops per hour are better then everyone else.... Isn't that right super trucker....

Don't worry bout my location. Our contract ends Monday. Worry bout that. It's what you wanted

Well,.....I finally figured out what the"62" part is......I.Q. level. No,...in words of one syllable,....The contract does not end Monday. Ballots will be going out to the two areas where they have not ratified.....oops, sorry,...more than one syllable....I mean "passed",... before the end of October. If those supplements do not pass again, there will be,.....as Mr. Sweeton was so very careful to state: "As per the IBT constitution,"...another vote for a strike authorization in those areas. No,......they do not go on strike immediatly. All that means is that at any time during ongoing negotiations, if the IBT negotiating team feels they are getting nowhere, they already have the members' approval to authorize filing a 72 hours notice of intent to strike. Your lack of knowledge is showing. All those years in management must've fried your cognitive faculties,.....along with your moral compass....

I already know your location. You're in the third cubicle, about 40 rows back, in the Department of Malicious Mischief, Minor Irritant Division, somewhere in the outlying suburbs of Hell.......

In the spirit of keeping it simple,

Rollin62, you will probably not be asked to strike. And you will never be forced to strike. So take a deep breath and count to ten. You will be fine.

Brother Homesick,....Management never goes on strike.....they just sell each other out. Mr. I.Q.-of-62 has never been on a picket line,...never will be on a picket line,....probably has crossed quite a few picket lines, in the usual weaselly way of sneaking through. He has no clue that the right to strike is actually a form of "protected speech", a guaranteed right under the First Amendment. All he's worried about is his own wallet. That has nothing to do with standing up for your own principles, and what you believe in,.....concepts that are very foreign to Mr. Rollin62. He's upset that there's a slight possibility he may have to sneak through a picket line, and he hates to be inconvenienced...........