The cost of drinking .

Had one of these yesterday. $5.00 for a 16 oz can.

Jokomo’s Pizza, Indianapolis East Side.

7C76F7A8-FE78-451E-8955-2F7868F1A5B9.webp
It was the beer in ‘Jaws’. Used to be the Red Sox Official Beer. First time I had one. Not bad, reminds me of a lighter version of Yeungling?
use to get a six pack for 3.50... big seller back then

Ummmmm….ok….You’re secret is safe with me jimmy….but you seriously couldn’t a better pizza place…in Indiana????…
First- when I’m home for two days a week- my wife wants to go OTHER PLACES than the place she owns/daughter runs (Patsy’s Pizza/ Morristown Indiana. And no my wife isn’t named Patsy. We’ll rename eventually. We bought it on a contract)……Normally we go to Burger And Beer joints. Jokomo’s is famous on Indy’s East Side. And it’s Sentimental to us. One of their best bartenders left them to become an Indpls Firefighter- and a Drunk Driver crossed the divider and killed him a few years ago. There is a memorial wall to him at Jokomo’s….

Second- and more important- we don’t have a liquor license for our place! Can’t get one either. And, they’re about a Million $$$$$$$!

P.S. My Wife files Patsy’s official papers under the Business Name. She named her Business in memory of her Mom- Grumpy Butt’s Ventures. I want my Daughter to name it that when she takes it over from her Mom. Daughter says no. I say it fits!!!! Would definitely give people a unique easy to remember Pizza Shop to make their favorite!

If you ever were fortunate enough to see Frank Sinatra live he always used to tell the same joke. He would drink while performing (as well as smoke)
Sinatra would hold his drink and say "I fell bad for people who don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's the best they are going to feel all day"