•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

The Covid World

Toby

I live Here

Queensland Mother Claims Newborn Baby Was Taken From Her Until She Returned a Negative COVID-19 Test​

Toby

I live Here

Investigation finds 300% increase in Worldwide Heart Attack Deaths among Soccer Players in 2021​

An investigation of available data shows that worldwide professional football / soccer match cardiovascular deaths in 2021 were 300% higher than the 12-year average, with the number of deaths occurring in December 2021 alone equalling the 2009-2020 average.

The following table details 36 known deaths of professional footballers to have occurred throughout 2021

We restricted the wikipedia table to include only male professional footballers (over 16 years old) who were members of a football club in FIFA countries who died of a cardiovascular problem during a match (training or competitive) or collapsed due to a cardiovascular problem on the pitch or immediately after the game and then died later (did not recover).

But we found another 15 in addition to the 21 presently (2022January12) listed –
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing

Toby

I live Here
Trust the Science? Huge COVID Testing Company Engaged in Scandalous Cover-Up, Says Heartland State

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison is suing two Illinois-based companies for allegedly “deceiving consumers” when it comes to COVID-19 testing.

The suit claims the companies, the Center for COVID Control and Doctors Clinical Laboratory, Inc., “either failed to deliver test results, or delivered test results that were falsified or inaccurate,” according to a news release issued by Ellison’s office Wednesday.

Center for Covid Control is one of the biggest players in the COVID testing space, operating over 300 sites nationwide, according to an NBC News report from Jan. 14, which noted that the company is under federal investigation as well as being probed by attorneys general in several states.

Toby

I live Here
Totalitarianism

Proposed Legislation in Illinois Would Create List of Unvaccinated Residents

Toby

I live Here
Horowitz: The very concerning data from Scotland

Scottish data shows that the COVID-19 age-standardized case rate is highest among the two-dose vaccinated and lowest among unvaccinated! It further shows this trend of negative efficacy for the double-vaccinated persisting for hospitalizations and deaths. Something is very wrong here, and together with other data points, it raises concerning questions about the negative effect of waning antibodies, constant boosting, and the consequences of a leaky vaccine with narrow-spectrum suboptimal antibodies against an ever-evolving virus.

As you can see, while the overall Omicron wave seems to be receding in Scotland, age-standardized case rates per 100,000 people were the lowest in the unvaccinated cohort every week for the past four weeks. Thus, it’s not just the fact that the unvaccinated accounted for only 11.5% of cases the past two weeks, but even adjusted for age-stratified vaccination rates (PHS already does the math for you) the unvaccinated had the lowest infection rate out of the four cohorts – especially during the peak of Omicron. Furthermore, we see that even the triple-vaccinated clearly have no efficacy against infection, although they have some degree less negative efficacy than the double-vaccinated.

Toby

I live Here
Fully Vaccinated Malta Reaches Record COVID-19 Death Rate

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Fauci is doing a worldwide medical experiment with the help of China
sold under the illusion that if you comply, you can go back to normal
this is the normal they released this and now we are all microbes in the petri dish
Dr Mengele would be so proud

Toby

I live Here
Fauci is doing a worldwide medical experiment with the help of China
sold under the illusion that if you comply, you can go back to normal
this is the normal they released this and now we are all microbes in the petri dish
Dr Mengele would be so proud
He looks like him as well

Toby

I live Here
Gates, Fauci, Daszak & UK Officials Accused of Crimes Against Humanity

Following his urgent appeal to humanity last year, former Pfizer vice president Dr. Michael Yeadon joined a group of lawyers, activists, and whistleblowers in filing a stunning complaint with the International Criminal Court (ICC) on behalf of citizens of the United Kingdom (U.K.). The group accused a long list of significant players in the COVID-19 narrative of genocide, noting statistics on the impact of the experimental “vaccines” and policies imposed under the pretense of “mitigating COVID.”

Those facing the severe allegations are:

Dr. Anthony Fauci;
Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organization (WHO);
Bill and Melinda Gates, co-chairs of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
June Raine, executive director of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA);
Dr. Radiv Shah, president of the Rockefeller Foundation;
Dr. Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance, is “responsible for numerous violations of the Nuremberg Code … war crimes and crimes of aggression” in the United Kingdom and other countries.
Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer
Stéphane Bancel, CEO of AstraZeneca
Pascal Soriot, CEO of Moderna
Alex Gorsky, CEO of Johnson and Johnson
Sajid Javid, current Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister
Christopher Whitty, UK Chief Medical Adviser
Matthew Hancock, former U.K. Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
Klaus Schwab, President of the World Economic Forum

Toby

I live Here
Another Wack Job or What? This one will throw a child at you if you go near him or ‘mask shame’ him…lol

Libs of Tik Tok
@libsoftiktok
Teacher at West Hollow Middle School in NY went on unhinged rant today on his IG about masks and says if you mask shame him at school he will throw a child at you

Libs of Tik Tok
@libsoftiktok
Teacher at West Hollow Middle School in NY went on unhinged rant today on his IG about masks and says if you mask shame him at school he will throw a child at you
Embedded video

Toby

I live Here
Dr. Peter McCullough: With 21,000+ Cases of VAXX-Induced Myocarditis That the CDC Has Verified, “One Was Too Many”

If ever we needed evidence that the universal vaccination agenda is not based on healthcare reasons, we just need to look at the myocarditis numbers. For a disease that has a tremendous recovery rate for those who are not elderly and with a vaccine that has demonstrated essentially zero efficacy at preventing the spread, it’s insane that the myocarditis numbers alone have been suppressed by the powers-that-be. If we look at the other adverse reaction victims who now number in the millions, it makes it clear that the vaccine agenda is being driven by evil motives.

Big Pharma has drawn the bulk of the ire of those speaking out against the jabs. I have found myself condemning them on a daily basis. But we have to look at the deeper conspiracy if we’re going to see past the sheer greed of Big Pharma. Yes, they’re making a lot of money on the ignorance of the people and the pressure being applied by governments, but this seems to be much more nefarious than just trying to make a buck. The push for The Great Reset by the globalists seems to be using Big Pharma’s greed.

Toby

I live Here
The latest Covid-19 Statistical report published by Public Health Scotland shows that the triple vaccinated have accounted for the vast majority of Covid-19 hospitalisations and deaths over the past month, witht the vaccinated population as a whole accounting for 4 in every 5 hospitalisations and deaths.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock