•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

The Crumbling Narrative

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Biden has overreached at every turn, and now the POS says that there is no govt solution. If they don't have the solution how do they justify ANY mandate? This bunch of radicals are in way over their head.

DCM_Doc

Biden has overreached at every turn, and now the POS says that there is no govt solution. If they don't have the solution how do they justify ANY mandate? This bunch of radicals are in way over their head.
Puppet Biden does very little by himself. Soros is in charge of this country. The Democratic Party answers directly to him. He probably has several Lieutenants with Biden at all times.
Tom Cotton recently confirmed Soros is funding judges & prosecutors.

Toby

I live Here
Puppet Biden does very little by himself. Soros is in charge of this country. The Democratic Party answers directly to him. He probably has several Lieutenants with Biden at all times.
The Cabal is wider and more extensive than just Darth Sith Soro’s. There are more of these so called Billionaire elites in the mix, some more exposed such as Gates, while others pull the strings behind the scenes.

They all have their own ambitions as well as goals and they don’t all match with one another making it that much more dangerous.

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium
The Cabal is wider and more extensive than just Darth Sith Soro’s. There are more of these so called Billionaire elites in the mix, some more exposed such as Gates, while others pull the strings behind the scenes.

They all have their own ambitions as well as goals and they don’t all match with one another making it that much more dangerous.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
So Soros has bought and paid for the Democrat party. Between Soros and Big Pharma, the Democrats have all been bought off.
I agree.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
Sometimes I wonder what these guys like Soros think the end game is.
Everyone killing each other?

Toby

I live Here

The CDC Director was *Finally* Confronted on Shady Covid Deaths Reporting — Her Response is Just Amazing​

It only took two years, but the CDC Director was finally confronted about the shady Covid-related deaths reporting, which has often been used to justify draconian and often unlawful policies.

“Do you know, how many of the 836,000 deaths in the U.S. linked to COVID are from COVID or how many are with COVID, but they had other comorbidities. Do you have that breakdown?” Baier asked

Toby

I live Here

Mainstream Media Turn on CDC: Now Claim It Broke Public Trust as Biden Regime Seeks Scapegoat for Covid Failures​

It’s over for the CDC. Chuck Todd led off NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday morning with bruising accusations that the CDC broke the “public trust” with its handling of the Covid-19 pandemic

Toby

I live Here

The best case scenario​

100% vaxxed. 100% remote and quarantined. Want to know what happened?​

100% vaxxed. 100% remote and quarantined.

All members must be vaccinated and tested BEFORE they can enter the station.

Guess what happened?

2/3 got infected with COVID. But don’t worry. It isn’t serious.

This is a perfect example of how well vaccines work.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Sometimes I wonder what these guys like Soros think the end game is.
Everyone killing each other?
That's a good question. Their ego is too large for them to care about the end result for the peasants. I'm surprised there hasn't been a bounty put on their heads.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium

[VIDEO] Geraldo Rivera Eats “Humble Pie,” Apologizes to Unvaccinated After He Catches COVID​

Good. I'm glad that jackass caught covid. Geraldo is one of the biggest douchebags on the planet. He has ignored the real science since the beginning and just followed Biden's b.s.
FJB and Geraldo

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
please dont forget

there is an election in November
this must continue
Yep, as a party, the Democrats have nothing else. Their tyrannical agenda has really chapped some asses. And their lies and hypocrisy has been on full display. The mail in voting and cheating is their only hope.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock