Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

The Crumbling Narrative

DCM_Doc

The CDC Director was *Finally* Confronted on Shady Covid Deaths Reporting — Her Response is Just Amazing​

It only took two years, but the CDC Director was finally confronted about the shady Covid-related deaths reporting, which has often been used to justify draconian and often unlawful policies.

“Do you know, how many of the 836,000 deaths in the U.S. linked to COVID are from COVID or how many are with COVID, but they had other comorbidities. Do you have that breakdown?” Baier asked

She really doesn't give a **** about Covid or the health of this nation. She was hired to help in the Democratic led gun control aka law abiding citizen gun confiscation. She has already played her hand by saying gun ownership is a 'Health Crisis'.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
So Soros has bought and paid for the Democrat party. Between Soros and Big Pharma, the Democrats have all been bought off.
I agree.
Even Soros is owned....and Gates...and Bezos....and Zuckerberg.....
The top banking families own them all.
They all work for them.
All sides work for them.

Toby

I live Here

Bacterial Contamination: The Other Side of the Mask Story They Never Tell You​

Based on the data he gathered, he found that bacteria can accumulate on both surgical and more so on cotton face masks if worn for a longer period of time.
Read his findings below:

As per the request of a local college, I researched the masks that my wife is requested to wear for her class, and here is what I have found:

To further prove my hypothesis; I looked into what caused the main bulk of death in the 1918 flu pandemic outbreak. I found that bacterial pneumonia caused more than half of all deaths.

Bacterial Pneumonia Caused Most Deaths in 1918 Influenza Pandemic

Where did these bacteria come from? The nose and throat. By wearing a mask, you are forcing her to rebreathe these harmful bacteria that her body should be expelling, but are proven science to be captured by masks or all kinds. (Revealed later)

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
She really doesn't give a **** about Covid or the health of this nation. She was hired to help in the Democratic led gun control aka law abiding citizen gun confiscation. She has already played her hand by saying gun ownership is a 'Health Crisis'.

Gun ownership is a national health crisis
R!#$@#$m is a national health crisis

here is the real national health crisis
Democrats

Toby

I live Here

‘They’re Just Ignoring Everything and Living Their Lives’ – CNN Worried People Are Tuning Out Covid Fear p*on Being Churned Out by Fake News (VIDEO)​

CNN’s Oliver Darcy is worried that many people have moved on with their lives and no longer paying attention to the Covid fear p*on being churned out by the fake news media.

CNN wants everyone living in fear, huddled at home…watching CNN.

Toby

I live Here

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
We knew that, she should have consulted with TB.

Toby

I live Here

More Good News on Ivermectin​

Ivermectin Useful in All Stages of COVID​

What makes ivermectin particularly useful in COVID-19 is the fact that it works both in the initial viral phase of the illness, when antivirals are required, as well as the inflammatory stage, when the viral load drops off and anti-inflammatories become necessary.

According to Dr. Surya Kant, a medical doctor in India who has written a white paper on ivermectin, the drug reduces replication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus by several thousand times. Kant’s paper led several Indian provinces to start using ivermectin, both as a prophylactic and as treatment for COVID-19 in the summer of 2020.

In the video, Lawrie reviews the science behind her recommendation to use ivermectin. In summary:

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

lets add this

2021- 800,000 "covid" deaths
6% is around 50,000
which is a typical flu season
2021 flu deaths- 0

now put on your mask and hide under the bed or else

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium

Ex-head of UK Vaccine Taskforce Calls for End to Mass Vaccination​

And listen to our govt aholes still trying to push the same old narrative, as though no new evidence, statistics, and science has come out. America is no longer buying the b.s.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Their narrative is falling apart. The truth is blowing it all to hell. The spin has become impossible for them to continue to spew.

Toby

I live Here

Veritas Documents Reveal DC Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID — BUT HID THIS FROM PUBLIC​