•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

The Crumbling Narrative

Rastus

...ULTRA..MAGA
Premium
I’ve seen some clips of Brandon’s press conference today.
Boy that performance will reassure America!

Toby

I live Here
It’s been common knowledge this entire time.
Especially obesity.
To add to that it was known early on that it was most lethal to those who had multiple pre existing conditions and age.

The Western diet for the most part is high in carbs and low in mineral and vitamins, especially D and those who had low D levels were more at risk.

In the end the response to this and the fact that governments intentionally prohibited therapeutics will pan out to be one of the biggest crimes against humanity.

That and forcing experimental DNA altering injections while knowing through their own trials the short term effects but not knowing the long term effects on mankind from reproduction to how it will effect the younger generations 10-20 years from now

almost13ranch

Ambitiose sed ineptum
My how the times are a changing

Starbucks nixes vaccine mandate after Supreme Court ruling
This surprises me.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
6db3bcb6e6f5ced0.md.png

We have 3 guys out with it now.
1 had 3 shots and symptoms.
1 had 2 shots and was close to getting booster.
1 unvaccinated. No symptoms.

Toby

I live Here

Watch the CDC Director Admit ‘Fully Vaccinated’ Was a Big Lie, Here is the New Term They’re Using​

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky is having a rough week. After her own agency confessed that prior infection provided superior protection to the Delta variant than vaccination alone, she is now regretfully informing the American people that “fully vaccinated” was all a lie.

She didn’t explicitly call it a “lie,” but she might as well have. Walensky appeared on CBS News to deliver the bad news to the remaining Covid expert believers.

Pivoting the language one again- a true exercise in double speak . End the mandates and Vax passports now

Toby

I live Here

US Regulators Clear Remdesivir for COVID-19 Outpatient Use​

Some patients seeking treatment outside hospitals can now use the antiviral remdesivir after U.S. drug regulators late Friday expanded approval of the drug.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said the expansion was supported by a studyrun by Gilead Sciences, which developed remdesivir, showing the drug cut the risk of hospitalization by 87 percent among people who tested positive for COVID-19.

A little late on the ball again FDA

Toby

I live Here

Israel, One of Most Vaccinated Countries in the World, Sets New COVID-19 Case Record​

Israel, which has one of the highest COVID-19 vaccination rates in the world with already nearly half of its citizens having received three shots, is leading the world in new daily cases per capita, according to Jan. 20 data.

Who would have guessed being a pin cushion wouldn’t work

Toby

I live Here

NFL Gives Up! No Daily Testing Whether Vaxxed or Unvaxxed​

The NFL has demonized their own unvaccinated players during the season in their mindless efforts to force them all to get vaxxed. They created a two-tier system that would have made the CCP proud. The NFL followed the leftist narrative. As a result, when Omicron came along and the vaccinated turned up with Omicron, it put a lot of pressure on the teams. Teams were playing with 12 men down and they’d have to take men off the reserve squad.

By today, the Titans used 90 players, an all-time record, and the Jets used 87. That was due to injuries and COVID.

Now that they’ve made their season a bit of a mess following the Fauci nonsense, they’ve decided to eliminate the distinction between vaccinated and unvaccinated and there will be no daily testing.

The vaccine isn’t working against Omicron, although it allegedly reduces severity. The vaccine strategy has failed. It was a temporary solution. The other issue is the PCR tests give way too many false positives.

The NFL looks like fools.

Toby

I live Here

The Sheeple Are Fleeing the Fauci Barn​

“Don’t sit there in your white coat and tell me, ‘Just do what we say,'” said Maher, who is fully vaccinated but questions the wisdom of the orders given by the Biden administration and health authorities.
The liberal/leftist sheeple are leaving the Fauci barn and they want their freedom after two years and a vaccine strategy that has failed.

Annoying leftist comedian Bill Maher spoke against the usefulness of COVID-19 booster shots during an interview with Deadline. He said he isn’t getting one. Something many of us can agree with – how many of these are we supposed to get? Also, how can these companies possibly outrun the number of variants?

Some people who have been fully vaccinated and received a booster shot have still tested positive for the illness.

Toby

I live Here

Why attack PANDEMIA now?​

Because Team Apocalypse and the vaccine fanatics know they've lost. And they hate the truth.​

D248B862-1A24-4429-A60A-8907A5DD2637.jpg
The story PANDEMIA tells - the true story of 2020 and 2021 - is a story of massive government failure across the United States and Europe. Every control measure the public health authorities promised would control the spread of the coronavirus - from masks to lockdowns to school closures - failed.

The failure did not occur because citizens didn’t cooperate.

They did, in a way that would have been unthinkable a few years before (and is frankly scary for those of us who believe civil liberties are the foundation of civil society). The failure occurred because the effort to eradicate a respiratory virus that posed little danger to most healthy people was folly from the start - a folly that came at massive human, economic, and societal cost.

Now that failure has spread to the Covid vaccines too.

The failure is now too obvious to be argued, much less hidden, which is why Britain just said it would drop essentially all Covid restrictions. Other countries will follow, probably as soon as the Omicron wave breaks.

For progressives, the failure is both humiliating and dangerous. Just over a year after Joe Biden’s election, it is provoking a major conservative realignment in the United States. The consequences are likely to last at least through 2024, perhaps much longer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock