•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

The Crumbling Narrative

Toby

I live Here
Alberta Canada Inadvertently Published (and Quickly Deleted) Health Data Exposing that MORE THAN HALF of VACCINATED DEATHS Have Been COUNTED AS UNVACCINATED

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium

Veritas Documents Reveal DC Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID — BUT HID THIS FROM PUBLIC​

Yep. I've heard that it's extremely difficult to find Hydroxychloroquine because the govt is hoarding it to keep it away from citizens. This is in the same realm as crimes against humanity.
FJB

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium

we have only just begun
Ya, Fauci will never let this pandemic end due to a conflict against his own financial interests. I listened to that fraud for a couple months at the beginning and have been bashing him ever since. He should be on trial right now but will never be held accountable unless the Republicans get the House and Senate back in 2022. But being a Democrat, he'll likely escape any real scrutiny because none of them ever do. He's actually a killer and treasonous.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
My how the times are a changing

Starbucks nixes vaccine mandate after Supreme Court ruling
These large companies only see money, so the mandate was obviously hurting their bottom line. I'll buy a coffee from them the day after I die, I promise.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium

US Regulators Clear Remdesivir for COVID-19 Outpatient Use​

Some patients seeking treatment outside hospitals can now use the antiviral remdesivir after U.S. drug regulators late Friday expanded approval of the drug.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said the expansion was supported by a studyrun by Gilead Sciences, which developed remdesivir, showing the drug cut the risk of hospitalization by 87 percent among people who tested positive for COVID-19.

A little late on the ball again FDA
Good luck finding any Remdesivir, Hydroxychloroquine, or Ivermectin.

Toby

I live Here
Vaccine failure in two charts and two graphs from four countries

Scotland, Britain, Israel, and Denmark are four of the world’s most highly vaccinated countries. They all have 90 percent adult Covid vaccination rates and 60 percent adult boosters. Yet the vast majority of deaths are occurring in vaccinated people; serious cases are soaring; and infections are almost literally off the charts.

This is Covid vaccine failure at the most profound and basic level.

SCOTLAND: Covid death rates (RATES, not raw numbers) by vaccination status for the last four weeks. Death rates in vaccinated but unboosted people have been higher than rates in the unvaccinated each week.

Also, 87 percent of total deaths occurred in vaccinated people in the most recent week:

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
maybe we should insist the Brandon and his administration be arrested and sent to the Hauge for international crimes
you know like they wanted to do to Bush and Trump

Toby

I live Here
maybe we should insist the Brandon and his administration be arrested and sent to the Hauge for international crimes
you know like they wanted to do to Bush and Trump
There needs to be a new Nuremberg trial set up for all these world leaders who did so much harm to the population.

Now that will never happen, but there should be

Toby

I live Here
BREAKING: NHS to Scrap COVID-19 Jab Mandate, Reports Cite Fears of ‘Crippling Staff Shortages’

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
BREAKING: NHS to Scrap COVID-19 Jab Mandate, Reports Cite Fears of ‘Crippling Staff Shortages’

its becoming obvious to me
that the English politicial class did not get in early on Maderna, Pfiser, and J&J stock

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock