TForce | The cuts continue

They laid off clerks just before thanksgiving. Now more people just before CHRISTMAS. TForce is taking salaries off the books before the end of the year so the upper echelon can get their bonuses.
The 4th quarter is typically the slower if the year in LTL.
Truthfully, TFI has its own brokerage company, it doesn't need in house sales.
World ship is going away next year and so is all ups backroom support .

With world $h!t going away next year they ups leftover management needs to go with it. The management that was hired while ups owned the company all they know is the ups way.

I’m on the P&D side.

ADuie Pyle might be coming our way , so I may jump if things don’t improve.
Tforce has great pay and benefits but I’m always skeptical about the company even though I try to stay positive.

I have an ex coworker doing l/h in Pottstown, Pa. At the bottom. Relayed to me, he was told to run team or basically not run. Fairly, he was given a choice
I would have told the person telling me that it's alright i now know what i need to do. When they ask what ida said nothing i just know what i need to do. I would have said who am i teaming with then if i had any vacation time left put in for it and started putting applications everywhere else id like to try to get on at. If i got hired before my vacation time was used id call in the last day of it and tell them im not coming back.

I’m on the P&D side.

ADuie Pyle might be coming our way , so I may jump if things don’t improve.
Tforce has great pay and benefits but I’m always skeptical about the company even though I try to stay positive.
I work for Pyle. Where are you located?

I would have told the person telling me that it's alright i now know what i need to do. When they ask what ida said nothing i just know what i need to do. I would have said who am i teaming with then if i had any vacation time left put in for it and started putting applications everywhere else id like to try to get on at. If i got hired before my vacation time was used id call in the last day of it and tell them im not coming back.
My understanding it is the 2 bottom guys. Yes, they know each other. No idea if volunteers were asked for. Or if the work rules would allow volunteers