Yellow | The day after: Trucking ponders what vaccination mandate means for industry

The best thing for this industry and our country and the world would be for the Teamsters, for once in the last 40 year's, would be to perform their function.
Stop standing up for the company.
Stop standing up for the government.
And stand up for the dues paying members.

They think they have a right to invade our personal bodies and puncture our flesh. Puncture our veins and inject a product into our blood and body systems.

There is nothing more violating than this.

All workers should be defended.

If the Teamsters stood up.
YRC would gain employees.
For one time in 11 years.
Teamsters would gain members for once also.

If you feel safe getting a vaccine.
Get one.

But if people are apprehensive for many reasons. They should have a choice and their livelihoods should bot be threatened.
It is an experimental/investigative product. With little to no liabilities to the manufacturer nor a company mandating it.

If they wait until 2024...when liabilities kick in.....Im sure they'll get tons of customers. Maybe I'll be one.
But they don't want to wait and EXPECT humanity to be their lab rats.
At little to no risk for the big shots.

Teamsters should either stand up or close the doors on this issue.
Mainstream media is not showing all sides of the story making it even more suspicious.

Dont like being told what to do? YA THINK!? Duh.

I had many people corrode and rust away to nothing for years in cubicles being told what to do every little minute. God, I was so lucky. Say a bit of Cabbage in the springtime with another 2000 miles to go... (And a short time to get there...)

BTW. I dont share tractors. Every time that tractor has been driven by someone else has led to a crisis in the shop or dealer shop that week involving expensive fix it.

The best thing for this industry and our country and the world would be for the Teamsters, for once in the last 40 year's, would be to perform their function.
Stop standing up for the company.
Stop standing up for the government.
And stand up for the dues paying members.

They think they have a right to invade our personal bodies and puncture our flesh. Puncture our veins and inject a product into our blood and body systems.

There is nothing more violating than this.

All workers should be defended.

If the Teamsters stood up.
YRC would gain employees.
For one time in 11 years.
Teamsters would gain members for once also.

If you feel safe getting a vaccine.
Get one.

But if people are apprehensive for many reasons. They should have a choice and their livelihoods should bot be threatened.
It is an experimental/investigative product. With little to no liabilities to the manufacturer nor a company mandating it.

If they wait until 2024...when liabilities kick in.....Im sure they'll get tons of customers. Maybe I'll be one.
But they don't want to wait and EXPECT humanity to be their lab rats.
At little to no risk for the big shots.

Teamsters should either stand up or close the doors on this issue.
Mainstream media is not showing all sides of the story making it even more suspicious.
So, you would be ok with the Teamsters telling you what to do?

How do they expect OTR drivers long haul to get tested every week or places refusing entry to non vaccinated drivers? We need to do what Australia's Truckies did shut it down!

I would be more concerned about making it a requirement for a DOT medical card. Without that card you can't drive for anyone.
I hope the government likes paying me to be on disability! I'm already considered disabled according to this BMI crap when there is nothing wrong with me.

Last edited:
SUCK IT UP......GO GET VACCINATED !!!!!!!:mf swordfight:

No.

OSHA’s rule will be enacted as an emergency temporary standard, it will avoid the mandatory public comment period and will be reviewed on an accelerated timeline.

That's bullshit hopefully we can get a injunction from a real Judge!

SUCK IT UP......GO GET VACCINATED !!!!!!!:mf swordfight:
That is Hell No.

If it was traditionally produced over a average of a year and licensed etc sure. Ive had many vaxes.

These recent c19 vaxes go against what I believe in. And its not acceptable. The more i learn about these devils shots the easier it is to refuse them. Even if Covid killed me, oh well. I would stand before God and be clear consience.

It's safer to go on ESL than be injected with the equivalent of anti freeze or brake fluid. 4 oz will kill you. There is a reason they exempted themselves so they wouldn't die.

The Globalist US depopulation goal was 200 million by 2025. Trump messed up their timetable, but the goal is the same and the projection is down to 100 million by 2025 with more past that. Using simple math with the vax as the catalyst and a goal of 70% plus compliance, where do you think the 200 million dead are coming from? Vaxxed or unvaxxed? The people who volunteered to be injected with anti freeze or those who resisted?

Last edited:
The Globalist US depopulation goal was 200 million by 2025. Trump messed up their timetable, but the goal is the same and the projection is down to 100 million by 2025 with more past that. Using simple math with the vax as the catalyst and a goal of 70% plus compliance, where do you think the 200 million dead are coming from? Vaxxed or unvaxxed?
They need abortion and they need endless wars.
He quit funding and quit warring.
And the opium stuff most probably attacked the same topdogs too.