Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE

Dr. Goebbels would be so proud
Americans version of the Office of Propaganda and Enlightenment

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
On October 22, 2020, Jankowicz shared an article on Twitter that she described as "casting yet more doubt on the provenance of the NY Post's Hunter Biden story" and said in another tweet that day: "The emails don't need to be altered to be part of an influence campaign. Voters deserve that context, not a [fairy] tale about a laptop repair shop."
Newsweek

Here’s what Jankowitz said about the Hunter laptop in October 2020.

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE
Well, who ya gonna believe me or your own eyes?” - Chico Marx

Apparently

Only Some Kinds of Protest Are Always 'Mostly Peaceful' | National Review

we are only to believe them
and not doing so is "disinformation"

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE
Boy this nation has gone 1984 real quick

So if a conservative govt were to take power
the left would be all cool with this right
you know a govt that actually governed by the Constitution and did things Constitutionally and removed the democrat executive fiat that we have had to live with

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
I assume that this new pile of, of, of, Govt. expansion, will be investigating the mountain of stories where the media lied about the Russian collusion and covered up Hunter's laptop story??????
Just joking, no chance.

Every time that I think that this clown show has gone too far and have limited out, they go even further. What a joke.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
They should not only shut it down, but they should have never started the "disinformation" club. In fact, they likely shut it down because they couldn't keep up with all of the disinformation that comes out of these lying bastards inside the administration itself.
That effin Biden lies every time his soup cooler opens.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks