The Dumbest Truck Driver. Ever.

Hah! He sure took advantage of the free lobotomy Coupon that came with his CDL..........

Either that or...........Some "Trucking" Companies are still filling seats based on the Ol' "Two Arms, Two Legs, Shallow Breathing......He's Qualified!"....standard.......

I know where that is, there’s no way a thinking person would’ve ever thought he could flip a u-turn in that. Just dumb.
99.9999 % of people in general don't think.....you pick the percentage of truck drivers.

You don't think,....just possibly,......maybe,......if they paid truck drivers a very good wage,....instead of bare subsistance wages in truckload,.....(..for a 70+ hour workweek, no less...)......

.....that just maybe,....possibly,.......they might attract,...as employees,.....a.....smarter, more professional, class of individuals,.....who have a much higher set of decision-making skills?

Nah!! That's Hilarious!! Why would ANYONE want to do that?!? We're talking truck drivers here! Who cares about ...truck drivers and good decision-making skills??.....I mean,..it's not like they.....matter, or anything like that......

You don't think,....just possibly,......maybe,......if they paid truck drivers a very good wage,....instead of bare subsistance wages in truckload,.....(..for a 70+ hour workweek, no less...)......

.....that just maybe,....possibly,.......they might attract,...as employees,.....a.....smarter, more professional, class of individuals,.....who have a much higher set of decision-making skills?

Nah!! That's Hilarious!! Why would ANYONE want to do that?!? We're talking truck drivers here! Who cares about ...truck drivers and good decision-making skills??.....I mean,..it's not like they.....matter, or anything like that......
and yet, by the thousands, "they" flock to CDL schools all across this nation, to become low wage earners.

i have yet to find a truckload driver who understands that his occupation is the only major industry in America NOT covered by the Fair Labor Standards act of 1938........
.....which is why they get mileage/tonnage........instead of overtime,.. or......in the case of long layovers or highway delays,..minimum wage...

If they don't understand the basic rule of law how they work under,.........how can they be expected to have....good judgement skills?

have yet to find a truckload driver who understands that his occupation is the only major industry in America NOT covered by the Fair Labor Standards act of 1938........

That's because our gov decided to list trucking under " unskilled labor "
Think of it as out of sight....out of mind when it comes to providing each driver with any kind of respect and decent training

i have yet to find a truckload driver who understands that his occupation is the only major industry in America NOT covered by the Fair Labor Standards act of 1938........
.....which is why they get mileage/tonnage........instead of overtime,.. or......in the case of long layovers or highway delays,..minimum wage...

If they don't understand the basic rule of law how they work under,.........how can they be expected to have....good judgement skills?
And now, you know, the REST, of the story.