ADuiePyle | The End Is near

nemf is in it for the long hall my freind...biggers plans are on the horizon as we speak but nobody out there will know till it happens..wishfull thinking of having nemf gone...

Attn all shoppers kool-aid spillage in aisle 1.....wake up brotha disturbia..

You cant really be comparing new penn nemf and adp no are ya.........everyone knows nemf is a bottom feader.and i'm sorry central transport rep...not meaning to drag u into this but u take the cake.....

Mcm

Rumor- YRC is dumping NPME accounts that are marginal. I heard that ADP is going to get McMaster Carr and one other big one. NPME already lost United Stat. any truth???

Hey Linehauler i can tell you this when Saia was with Jevic, Jevics bottom line was good and Saia was going down the crapper WE (Jevic) were non break bulk where Saia was spoke and hub and they (saia) had a lot of garbarge frt so the 2 company's did not mix we were spun off to Sun Cap where the SUCKED the company dry 1st they sold all of the properties and soon after stoped the 401k we knew from ther that it would not take long to slay a good company and men i should know i was with Jevic for 15 yrs till the day they closed the doors now i bounced around a bit now i am on with Duie starting soon and i hope to be there for a looooooooong time they seem like a GREAT co.

nemf is in it for the long hall my freind...biggers plans are on the horizon as we speak but nobody out there will know till it happens..wishfull thinking of having nemf gone...

Hmmmmmmm........

Got a ballot today from IAM. Impending doom if wage reduction not passed. Your employment is in jeopardy, better vote this thing in, if not, you may not have a job.:holysheep:

No one is hiring, where else can you go and make this kind of money?:bye1::ranting:

Just honor the crappy contract, geez, how much more ya gonna try and squeeze from the people that you supposedly care so much about? :shifty:

If it doesnt pass, if it's rejected, maybe NEMF is gone. Is it real or is it just words to get u down under EVERYONE else again?:nutkick:

Think he'll shut er down if he doesnt get it?:TR10driving03:

Question of the day, cause I dont think he's gonna get it, NEMF is supposed to be in better financial shape than everyone else, and they should be, if you work there, you know why.:ranting2:

I assumed ADP did enough interlining with Southeastern to keep both happy. Southeastern is the big dog here down south; I cannot speak for you ADP guys since I live and run in the south.

Rumor- YRC is dumping NPME accounts that are marginal. I heard that ADP is going to get McMaster Carr and one other big one. NPME already lost United Stat. any truth???
where did you hear this..

aint no truth to any dumping of "marginal" accounts. now are there salesman leaving to the competition ? oh yes. the guy who handled the McM. account for us is at ADP now and as we all know, they will try to take their accounts with them.

It"s a cut throat business boys. BUT here is the funny part, we are doing it to ourselves, by taking wage cuts, and other consessions. the only ones who are making out is the HEADS OF THE UNIONS. we are all just pawns. BELIVE me Hoffa and his cronies are not starving. companies would do better and so would drivers if the Unions didn't bleed them (just my opinion)

It"s a cut throat business boys. BUT here is the funny part, we are doing it to ourselves, by taking wage cuts, and other consessions. the only ones who are making out is the HEADS OF THE UNIONS. we are all just pawns. BELIVE me Hoffa and his cronies are not starving. companies would do better and so would drivers if the Unions didn't bleed them (just my opinion)

Maybe you can explain this a little more.Your post just doesn't make sense :popcorn:

Wishfull Thinking

Yes NPME let Stationers go to NEMF.they will lose money on this account.As far as losing MCM to ADP not gonna happen.The salesman that left NP in Trenton did not handle MCM ,nor did the self proclaimed TM, the VP, or any other gutless wannabes that left.

I know the salesman who does the area around edison now,he said that np lost united stationers to land air.np averaged 12 bills a night out of there,he also said adp got prestige from np only because prestige is in bankruptcy and stiffed np for 10,000.00 dollars.these might be the marginals your talking about.

:nutkick: It's amazing there trucker999,you say your from the nbg term,but you seem to know more about the Trenton term than you do about Nbg. :TR10driving03: :TR10driving03:

Read again,i said i know the salesman, he was originally from kearney who serviced middlesex county and further north,we come into north jersey and i would run into him once in awhile and became friends over the last two years during this mess.i still talk to him and get alot of info from him.is that a crime....

Yes NPME let Stationers go to NEMF.they will lose money on this account.As far as losing MCM to ADP not gonna happen.The salesman that left NP in Trenton did not handle MCM ,nor did the self proclaimed TM, the VP, or any other gutless wannabes that left.

Careful there. You may work with them in the near future.

Npme

you guys seem to have good info- right on the money. I get it from the horses mouth. Keep reading this post for the next chapter.

I call BS. Plenty busy. Nobody with 14 years calls in for work. I also highly doubt any terminal would tell a guy to stay home.