Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

The FBI Is Not What It Used to Be

Toby

I live Here
This is a long video and you can watch in chunks, it exposes through a whistleblower and others just how bad it is at the FBI

Toby

I live Here

More Trouble for the FBI in the Whitmer Kidnapping Case​

In a stunning move, defense lawyers now want prosecutors to offer immunity not to their clients but to FBI agents and informants.

In a stunning move, defense lawyers now want prosecutors to offer immunity not to their clients but to FBI agents and informants. A new defense filing took the rare step of asking the judge to order the Justice Department to offer “use immunity” to every FBI asset involved in the plot. Fearing they will invoke their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in court, defense attorneys are attempting to compel testimony that would be immune from prosecution, except charges of perjury.

John Kiyonaga, a D.C. criminal defense attorney representing a few January 6 defendants, told me over the weekend that the request is “mind blowingly rare.”

Prosecutors are desperate to conceal the FBI’s animating, and likely criminal, role in the Whitmer plot.