XPO | The future of Xpo

As a current employee do you think Xpo LTL as it operates now will survive in the long haul ?

• Yes

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 72 69.2%

• Total voters
Huh??
Mutual funds are stocks. The S&P 500 is, by definition, shares of 500 different companies. That is diversification. Does your broker have you in 500 different stocks?
My broker is a T. Rowe Price fund manager. I pay no transaction fees, no upfront fees and far less than 1% management fees. T. Rowe never cold calls me to make a trade so they can earn a commission. Given my account balance, if want advice I can call anytime.
I never worry about tracking cost basis including reinvested dividends or required minimum distributions. T. Rowe does that for me.
It's hands off wealth building. I even have an account ceiling. when my balance reaches the limit, they automatically transfer a defined amount to my checking account.

Equity Index 500 up 22.45% YTD
Blue Chip Growth up 26.21% YTD
Why you messing around with T. Rowe. OV-10 has a better guy he works at Stratton Oakmount Inc. You should give them a call

street wolf GIF

We love new have new AUM….

When things hit the fan, the more suspect the investment. The more the reaction. More people will hold UPS waiting for an upside. For example.

Not all and not a steeply as Xpo
When things hit the fan, the more suspect the investment. The more the reaction. More people will hold UPS waiting for an upside. For example.
No I think more people will hold a stock that pays a div then one that doesn't. Also the FedEx stock includes all parts of FedEx. OD stock includes more then just trucking. XPO spun off all it none transport services so XPO stock is just based on trucking the others he used pay div and have more within the company profile.
I not defending XPO just looking at as an investor would and that why I sold my stock when I got a good price.

Man I wish I would have gone to OD ten years ago. All the OD guys I’ve run into throughout the years in my area have nothing but positive remarks.
Had Brad Jacobs embraced Con -way employees and respected them from the get go this place could have been all of that and then some . He never intended to run a trucking company. His roll up plan fell apart and the stock underperformance reflects that . Touting how big a company is and boosting about bogus tech spend and automated trucks doesn’t make up for poor everyday operations management. Investors are now realizing that . The only way to change it is to improve customer satisfaction and treat employees better . This will not happen because he has no comprehension on how that works . Expect the deterioration to continue.

Had Brad Jacobs embraced Con -way employees and respected them from the get go this place could have been all of that and then some . He never intended to run a trucking company. His roll up plan fell apart and the stock underperformance reflects that . Touting how big a company is and boosting about bogus tech spend and automated trucks doesn’t make up for poor everyday operations management. Investors are now realizing that . The only way to change it is to improve customer satisfaction and treat employees better . This will not happen because he has no comprehension on how that works . Expect the deterioration to continue.

The algorithm says customer satisfaction is irrelevant and employees are a massive expense. Spending time or money on either would be bad business. According to the algorithm.

Looks like Lumpy Rutherford’s Dad,will be sticking his tongue out at everyone.
When you take on more business than you can handle it pumps the revenue numbers up but it leaves customers wanting. It may fair well for short term gains but not in the long run . You can take that to the bank .