XPO | The future of Xpo

As a current employee do you think Xpo LTL as it operates now will survive in the long haul ?

• Yes

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 72 69.2%

• Total voters
Thank you.

These guys don’t realize. Just what an amazing opportunity they have right now. I got a small raise per unit of work that will be a small pay cut on the year, considering I will be on call and not running a great bid. But caught a signing bonus that will make up for it. The money is a push. But as has been mentioned. The money ain’t why I left or why I went where I did. It just made it easier to justify leaving. But leaving was the goal. I am just done. And it feels amazing.
To many on here put seniority and vacation time over work life and working condition. I am only here until the next better thing comes along.
Good luck in you new adventurer and keep it between the lines

What is the different between CF, and XPO..........
XPO is making a profit will it survive? Only time will tell...The condition of the equipment, the docks and the freight is at the same point CF was before it locked the gates...The only different is CF didn't show a profit for 2yrs prior to closing and XPO is. When and if we hit the lean times, when freight slows, then we will see who will survive. Those are the times that make and break a trucking company.

Exactly what Union representation if there for. Maybe if you and others might have taken a stand this abuse and toxicity could have been stopped.
Xpo has an abusive atmosphere because they can get away with it. The culture starts at the top.
CCX and Conway were the same. Just got worse under xpo.

I beg to differ. I had I asked this pole under 15 yrs ago the numbers would be in reverse of what you see now. People are also voting with their feet and leaving daily. No Sir it was not the same.
It was still very anti union then, you can’t deny that.

I got a new ride. Far more enjoyable. I really thought I would second guess leaving or would feel regret. The relief of quitting was surreal. I now feel that what I do matters again. And that ain’t nothing.
I’m glad you switched. Sometimes a lateral move is the best thing. There’s no doubt in my mind how toxic the upper management has made the middle management now, which of course filters down to us. They are sitting freight rather than moving a part load at the end of the night to keep the numbers up. Confronted a regional guy in front of everyone at a meeting and asked very pointedly if the customers are paying us to move their freight or hold it to make our numbers good.

I’m glad you switched. Sometimes a lateral move is the best thing. There’s no doubt in my mind how toxic the upper management has made the middle management now, which of course filters down to us. They are sitting freight rather than moving a part load at the end of the night to keep the numbers up. Confronted a regional guy in front of everyone at a meeting and asked very pointedly if the customers are paying us to move their freight or hold it to make our numbers good.
I bet that was popular.. I've left loads at a fac and came back on an empty, because I was told, load wasn't heavy enough or cubed enough or not enough bill count.

I bet that was popular.. I've left loads at a fac and came back on an empty, because I was told, load wasn't heavy enough or cubed enough or not enough bill count.
It is funny how they do stupid sh1t to make numbers..The part they forget is we get paid the same if they are load or empty. So at this point I say OK I'll take empties and when my SCM ask why we left freight behind I tell him to call the college educated idiot at the FAC I just drive the truck

You wanna fly a space shuttle with a Jello Pudding Pops in a freezer next to you with a full screen TV with cable while getting a massage from a bikini model?

Come on over to Bigg Trucking OTR! We'll get you home every night. Plus you'll get just under 9,000 miles a week.
I'm sold. Is a space endorsement required on my CDL and do space miles pay the same as linehaul miles? Can you send me the recruiters E-Mail address to get the hiring process started? LOL!!!

Last edited: