XPO | The future of Xpo

As a current employee do you think Xpo LTL as it operates now will survive in the long haul ?

• Yes

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 72 69.2%

• Total voters
Thank you. I wish the best for all the old convicts. Get your parole and get off this pay roll.

It’s not all the same. Yes trucking is trucking.

But XPO is toxic. And abusive. And you can do better.

I spent years believing it could or would get better. It didn’t. I feel it won’t.

In leaving. I made it better. For so long. I waited on someone or something. And I was able to do it all by myself. I didn’t have to wait on anyone else. The whole time I was waiting on me.
I left a long time ago, now seven years with my current job. I don't miss anything about Con-Job except a few of the co-workers

Do you need mirrors in space?
Yes. The Smith System still applies, even in space. You know, you don't want to get struck by a fast moving, overtaking comet or something so check your mirrors every 5-8 seconds and you don't want to get sucked into a black hole, so get the big picture. You'll need to leave yourself an out in case you get lost in an asteroid field. Keep your eyes moving is also a good idea in said asteroid field. And the last key you want to use in reverse, make sure they DON'T see you. Run dark so the aliens can't find you and board your trailer and steal your freight.

Me and Donna started talking on the Tinder. One thing lead to another. Next thing I know. I am rolling down the highway at 46 mph will no mirrors. Life’s full of strange turns.
Just make sure you watch out for those Iowa boardwalks and you should do fine, that big Dave character will take good care of you!:onthego: