XPO | The future of Xpo

As a current employee do you think Xpo LTL as it operates now will survive in the long haul ?

• Yes

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 72 69.2%

• Total voters
Do you claim other LTL’s do not work in some form of seniority list ?
Were in my post did I say LTL
That’s the problem with job jumping, you constantly fall to the bottom of the list.
There you go again with list...Like I said not every company has a seniority list but you wouldn't know that.
I would rather see good hard working people stay and push for improvements that would benefit both the employees and employer.
I would too. Some time it comes to a point to move on. You just love calling anyone that does not stayed at one company for there whole working career a job jumper...So that's means people like Highspeed, BabyJ5525, beetlejuice24, ABF381, and anyone else that moved on for what ever reason a job jumper.

Were in my post did I say LTL

There you go again with list...Like I said not every company has a seniority list but you wouldn't know that.

I would too. Some time it comes to a point to move on. You just love calling anyone that does not stayed at one company for there whole working career a job jumper...So that's means people like Highspeed, BabyJ5525, beetlejuice24, ABF381, and anyone else that moved on for what ever reason a job jumper.
Nope, that not correct. I have left jobs in my past but leaving an LTL to go to another LTL that has the same our worse prospects like no OT till after 50 or no retirement plan is foolish. The industry will not improve until drivers make a stand. The moment is now or never.

excuses for your abuser
Pretty much think me and others have stood up to the abuser. We stopped making excuses for them 5 yrs ago when we organized. You and other continued making excuses for them and empowered them. I can go back on this forum and show you. You and others voted to give them a pass and allow it to go on. Now you come to the realization that it’s not going to work out for you here so you quit. We each took a different path . You ran and went to the bottom somewhere else .I stayed with protection and keep my seniority. Who’s right ?

Last edited:
It was ball busting today. We actually lost a young one this week to a yote. Never had that happen in all my years.
Yeah, those are some tough, vicious bastards. I hit one on my way home from work on I-40 one night about four years ago in my little Honda Civic. Over $3000 damage to my car and the only sign of the coyote was the course hair in my front bumper. Hit him at 75mph and he was nowhere to be found. I am sure he ran off and died from his injuries, but I could not believe the impact at 75mph did not kill him.

Pretty much think me and others have stood up to the abuser. We stopped making excuses for them 5 yrs ago when we organized. You and other continued making excuses for them and empowered them. I can go back on this forum and show you. You and others voted to give them a pass and allow it to go on. Now you come to the realization that it’s not going to work out for you here so you quit. We each took a different path . You ran and went to the bottom somewhere else .I stayed with protection and keep my seniority. Who’s right ?

I’m starting out with more than I had with my time there. I ain’t lost nothing. Other than a job I didn’t want. And the only thing I realized is that the market is offering more than XPO is willing to give.

Trying to organize that stool pile is telling corporate that the job they offer and the compensation they give is so valuable to you that you want to protect and keep it.

You have emboldened them to continue down the path that has lead so many to leave. Because they know that they have a pool of losers like you that will take the whipping and ask for another. You haven’t stood up to anything. You are their bee-yotch. Just delusional.

Nope, that not correct. I have left jobs in my past but leaving an LTL to go to another LTL that has the same our worse prospects like no OT till after 50 or no retirement plan is foolish. The industry will not improve until drivers make a stand. The moment is now or never.

It was a lateral move for me. 13 years at XPO is comparable to starting over somewhere else. With time. I will be paid more and get better runs and I will be significantly better than was ever available at XPO.

I’m starting out with more than I had with my time there. I ain’t lost nothing. Other than a job I didn’t want. And the only thing I realized is that the market is offering more than XPO is willing to give.

Trying to organize that stool pile is telling corporate that the job they offer and the compensation they give is so valuable to you that you want to protect and keep it.

You have emboldened them to continue down the path that has lead so many to leave. Because they know that they have a pool of losers like you that will take the whipping and ask for another. You haven’t stood up to anything. You are their bee-yotch. Just delusional.
Will have to agree to disagree on this.

In 10 years there will be 8G ( if not better ). More coverage. Autonomous trucks will be doing the simple jobs. They will start working them into the infrastructure. Work out the bugs of how to fuel and maintain them. Figure out how to charge the customer for how long the equipment is on their lot. In 20 years only the jobs that require finger prints will remain. Hazmats and hand unloads. We ain’t working for the future of the industry. This industry’s hay day ended with deregulation. It has been 40 years. We are working for right now.

You have been beaten and bullied and you are scared and feel helpless.

Stop defending your abuser and settling for their poor treatment of you.
Look , I said we have too agree to disagree. I was willing to let it go . Yet you continue to attack me as to avoid the topic . I think what I said struck a cord with you so instead of debating that you want to lash out . I told you guys 4 yrs ago that what Xpo was doing was not sustainable. The poll here shows by an overwhelming majority that most believe so. You didn’t want to here it . That’s fine your choice.
We were and still are very effective in staving off the abuse at my barn and the others that chose to organize. If you feel that your path of making it better for your personal situation that’s your choice. You chose to cut your losses and run with your tale between your legs . I think it’s pathetic on your part that you chose to deflect by trying to make the people who take a stand the cowards. You gave up 13 yrs because you were not happy at Xpo . Don’t blame on the few who tried to make it better. That’s all I have to say on this as to not continue down the worm hole of your delusional rational .

Look , I said we have too agree to disagree. I was willing to let it go . Yet you continue to attack me as to avoid the topic . I think what I said struck a cord with you so instead of debating that you want to lash out . I told you guys 4 yrs ago that what Xpo was doing was not sustainable. The poll here shows by an overwhelming majority that most believe so. You didn’t want to here it . That’s fine your choice.
We were and still are very effective in staving off the abuse at my barn and the others that chose to organize. If you feel that your path of making it better for your personal situation that’s your choice. You chose to cut your losses and run with your tale between your legs . I think it’s pathetic on your part that you chose to deflect by trying to make the people who take a stand the cowards. You gave up 13 yrs because you were not happy at Xpo . Don’t blame on the few who tried to make it better. That’s all I have to say on this as to not continue down the worm hole of your delusional rational .

You are the one who has been gaslighted. You are the one that is delusional. Own your spit. You are the coward wearing their chain. Knowing it hasn’t gotten any better and that it isn’t going to. You lash out at the people who have bettered themselves and stand head held high. Jealous of what they have. You can have it too. But not at XPO. Stop lying to me. I don’t believe you. Stop claiming your offended. You wanna run your mouth. Own your spit. You started this line of thought. You are settling for what XPO will give you. Even though the market holds better. That’s your choice to settle.

What is the different between CF, and XPO..........
XPO is making a profit will it survive? Only time will tell...The condition of the equipment, the docks and the freight is at the same point CF was before it locked the gates...The only different is CF didn't show a profit for 2yrs prior to closing and XPO is. When and if we hit the lean times, when freight slows, then we will see who will survive. Those are the times that make and break a trucking .
CF was doing great until the CEO'S decided to bust the union so they found ways to move money and business from CF to to XPO/Conway freight. CF at the time made great money with benefits and a real pension.

Same for me. Letting has never been so rewarding.

You got company slobs that will always defend the stool sandwich the company gives them. Proclaiming how terrible you have it now that you have moved on. Because they don’t hand out sandwiches there. LOL. Not getting a stool sandwich is a good thing !!!! Brain washed !!!!