XPO | The future of Xpo

As a current employee do you think Xpo LTL as it operates now will survive in the long haul ?

• Yes

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 72 69.2%

• Total voters
You are the one who has been gaslighted. You are the one that is delusional. Own your spit. You are the coward wearing their chain. Knowing it hasn’t gotten any better and that it isn’t going to. You lash out at the people who have bettered themselves and stand head held high. Jealous of what they have. You can have it too. But not at XPO. Stop lying to me. I don’t believe you. Stop claiming your offended. You wanna run your mouth. Own your spit. You started this line of thought. You are settling for what XPO will give you. Even though the market holds better. That’s your choice to settle.
You got company slobs that will always defend the stool sandwich the company gives them. Proclaiming how terrible you have it now that you have moved on. Because they don’t hand out sandwiches there. LOL. Not getting a stool sandwich is a good thing !!!! Brain washed !!!!
Lol , you sound like your on the defense. Might want to give it up . You sound more pitiful the more you try to deflect . Let it go . You quit and that’s all there is to it . Drop the deflection.

Lol , you sound like your on the defense. Might want to give it up . You sound more pitiful the more you try to deflect .

That’s just it. I ain’t deflecting anything. I am confronting your lies. You made a poll. The results of which you say you agree with. And you admit the massive turn over since XPO bought Con-way. Not just drivers. But dockhands. Office staff. Management. And mechanics.

But still wanna claim you are so much smarter than everyone else to have stayed with XPO. And that is a lie. You are the fool. Yes you are.

Lol , you sound like your on the defense. Might want to give it up . You sound more pitiful the more you try to deflect . Let it go . You quit and that’s all there is to it . Drop the deflection.

While you are busy editing your past posts and trying to play games with your words. The facts remain. The market holds better for you. You choose to settle for less. Because the company has convinced you that you don’t deserve it. You have repeatedly said that things have gotten worse. And that you don’t feel that they will get better. But you are to scared to leave. Even though there are all these people telling you how happy they are that they did. And that the only thing they regret is that they didn’t make the move sooner. It’s your decision to stay. And that’s all there is to it.

You should never close your eyes when "capping the coyote" or "cousin stumping". They are both mean as hell and the coyote will bite. So would my cousin if she had any teeth. LOL!!!

Seen her eat a snickers without her teeth in. Just cause that hoss ain’t got pearly whites don’t mean your gonna enjoy that thing chomping down on your junk.

Nope, that not correct. I have left jobs in my past but leaving an LTL to go to another LTL that has the same our worse prospects like no OT till after 50 or no retirement plan is foolish. The industry will not improve until drivers make a stand. The moment is now or never.
I work LH and don't get OT so no loss there....I thought you have said this retirement plan sucks anyway so leaving could be an improvement.
I have to ask why do you keep bring up LTL???? You do know there are other trucking services out there right.....

Pretty much think me and others have stood up to the abuser. We stopped making excuses for them 5 yrs ago when we organized. You and other continued making excuses for them and empowered them. I can go back on this forum and show you. You and others voted to give them a pass and allow it to go on. Now you come to the realization that it’s not going to work out for you here so you quit. We each took a different path . You ran and went to the bottom somewhere else .I stayed with protection and keep my seniority. Who’s right ?
So how has organizing help you barn...Your on here all the time saying how many have quit and that you can't hire anyone, which is a lie. When they fill out an app and get told to start on this day they are hired. Your problem is how long they stay.
Since you organized 5yrs ago your barn has become a bigger dumpster fire then it was before. Blame who you want to blame the simple fact is voting yes has not help your employee numbers. The way you make it sound is you have less now then when you voted.
You ask who right...well you both are. You took seniority and he took starting over. You have said many time on here that you are to old to start over so stop bashing those that choose to move on.

I told you guys 4 yrs ago that what Xpo was doing was not sustainable.
What Con-way was doing wasn't sustainable either
The poll here shows by an overwhelming majority that most believe so.
You mean you little polls. There are how many thousand of employees working in just the LTL part of XPO and this poll got 47 vote and the other driver satisfaction got only 40 votes. Thats on hell of a majority
You chose to cut your losses and run with your tale between your legs . I think it’s pathetic on your part that you chose to deflect by trying to make the people who take a stand the cowards. You gave up 13 yrs because you were not happy at Xpo . Don’t blame on the few who tried to make it better.
Then prove him wrong...make it better....Only time will tell

What Con-way was doing wasn't sustainable either

You mean you little polls. There are how many thousand of employees working in just the LTL part of XPO and this poll got 47 vote and the other driver satisfaction got only 40 votes. Thats on hell of a majority

Then prove him wrong...make it better....Only time will tell

No. No. No. You aren’t listening. He can’t make it better. All of the other people have to make it better. He only wants the credit. Not any of the blame. The union can’t run the business. Or improve working conditions. Unless. You are talking about having 3 bereavement days instead of 5. Pfft. He’s got a union. But he’s still a XPO employee. The union can’t fix that. He could go work for a real union. UPS is hiring feeders everywhere. You know how many guys in their 60s have left this stool pile for UPS ? Life is to short. You think your gonna have another Covid economy opportunity in your lifetime ?

So how has organizing help you barn...Your on here all the time saying how many have quit and that you can't hire anyone, which is a lie. When they fill out an app and get told to start on this day they are hired. Your problem is how long they stay.
Since you organized 5yrs ago your barn has become a bigger dumpster fire then it was before. Blame who you want to blame the simple fact is voting yes has not help your employee numbers. The way you make it sound is you have less now then when you voted.
You ask who right...well you both are. You took seniority and he took starting over. You have said many time on here that you are to old to start over so stop bashing those that choose to move on.
All this coming from one of Xpo’s biggest cheerleaders up until recently...lol. Please spare us .

Unions don’t fix poor management. People are leaving because the place is so poorly run . The small sample pole here bares that out . I am to old to make the jump to another. I may retire at anytime. I’m also not a quitter.

Last edited:
All this coming from one of Xpo’s biggest cheerleaders up until recently...lol. Please spare us .

Unions don’t fix poor management. People are leaving because the place is so poorly run . The small sample pole here bares that out . I am to old to make the jump to another. I may retire at anytime. I’m also not a quitter.

Not a quitter. But admit to having several jobs before XPO. Must have been such an asshat that you got fired.