XPO | The future of Xpo

As a current employee do you think Xpo LTL as it operates now will survive in the long haul ?

• Yes

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 72 69.2%

• Total voters
Were in my post did I say LTL

There you go again with list...Like I said not every company has a seniority list but you wouldn't know that.

I would too. Some time it comes to a point to move on. You just love calling anyone that does not stayed at one company for there whole working career a job jumper...So that's means people like Highspeed, BabyJ5525, beetlejuice24, ABF381, and anyone else that moved on for what ever reason a job jumper.
Maybe we're just reading the writing on the wall.

No , never been fired. I did come close when I was 19 . I worked at a local airfield and got caught getting a favor from the Airfields owner’s daughter. That was a real close call. Good times

So you are a quitter ? Asking for a friend.

I bet that was popular.. I've left loads at a fac and came back on an empty, because I was told, load wasn't heavy enough or cubed enough or not enough bill count.
And in comparison 14 years ago I remember doing a 500+ mile run during the day to bring 1 skid in a pup to a barn that forgot it. It was a guarantee shipment. Came back with the same pup empty. Would never do that today

So now let’s say your upper management or for that matter Brad Jacobs. You take a look at this little impromptu poll conducted here and you see an overwhelming amount of your own drivers have no faith in the future for this company. I realize this is a very very small sample Poll but the numbers are overwhelming here. Do you think there’s any reason for concern? Or do you think that he say it himself this is just drivers what are they know ?
It should be interesting to see how the near future plays out. I have always expressed concern from early on after the Xpo buyout that something just did not click. The failure to embrace the Conway employees and build on something that had a solid reputation perplexed me. I understood Jacobs motives or should I say the way he operates by looking at his past history from very early on . I never expect it this quick of a downfall for this company. You can go back to my past post from four years ago where it has been my opinion that this was not sustainable. I knew Jacobs would whittle down and take out cost but I had no idea how far that would go at the time. I think what we are seeing today currently with XPO‘s operations is part of a perfect storm you see a company that was basically drained to bring down cost and at the same time we have the existing driver shortage. Now we are left with an aftermath of the collision of the two. I want to be more optimistic and I would like to see this company succeed but on its current path and management style I fear That this may turn out to be very difficult at best. This entire problem that we are seeing now is not only created by the driver shortage and don’t let anybody tell you so. We are losing people so fast that you can consider it a hemorrhage at this point. We are not building customer relationships for the future but are instead diminishing them.

So now let’s say your upper management or for that matter Brad Jacobs. You take a look at this little impromptu poll conducted here and you see an overwhelming amount of your own drivers have no faith in the future for this company. I realize this is a very very small sample Poll but the numbers are overwhelming here. Do you think there’s any reason for concern? Or do you think that he say it himself this is just drivers what are they know ?
It should be interesting to see how the near future plays out. I have always expressed concern from early on after the Xpo buyout that something just did not click. The failure to embrace the Conway employees and build on something that had a solid reputation perplexed me. I understood Jacobs motives or should I say the way he operates by looking at his past history from very early on . I never expect it this quick of a downfall for this company. You can go back to my past post from four years ago where it has been my opinion that this was not sustainable. I knew Jacobs would whittle down and take out cost but I had no idea how far that would go at the time. I think what we are seeing today currently with XPO‘s operations is part of a perfect storm you see a company that was basically drained to bring down cost and at the same time we have the existing driver shortage. Now we are left with an aftermath of the collision of the two. I want to be more optimistic and I would like to see this company succeed but on its current path and management style I fear That this may turn out to be very difficult at best. This entire problem that we are seeing now is not only created by the driver shortage and don’t let anybody tell you so. We are losing people so fast that you can consider it a hemorrhage at this point. We are not building customer relationships for the future but are instead diminishing them.
They don’t care.

Very well said