1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS The German Bank Records Are On The Way

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by 20_yrs_2_go, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    :lmao:

Toby, kboomarang and jimmy g like this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    Ruthie signed the order!

Toby and kboomarang like this.
  3. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go So we got that going for us, Wich is nice

Temporary order

4. aflifer

aflifer Well-Known Member

I believe they have been facing temporary setbacks in getting his financial docs for about 4 years now. How long exactly do you define "temporary" as?

Toby and Rastus like this.
  5. 20_yrs_2_go

I don't know but I'm enjoying how the gopers are now praising Ginsburg when months ago they had her on the way to the graveyard

Got to love how they jump fences around here

6. Rastus

Driver Since:
    Who praised her, people just said she did it.

7. Toby

Toby I live Here

She is still on her death bed...

jimmy g likes this.
  8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    I just said she signed it. If it had no chance of SCOTUS stopping it being released, I doubt she would have

Toby likes this.
  9. Toby

Toby I live Here

I am just wondering if she would be getting the same medical treatment under the value adjusted life requirements required under government healthcare... oh wait sure she would because she is not subject to the same rules as the rest of us.

jimmy g likes this.
  10. Rastus

Driver Since:
    She would be made comfortable as Obama would say.

jimmy g and Toby like this.
  11. Toby

Toby I live Here

No Like the Burn she has the golden ticket that the rest of us little people would not have.

I just keep thinking about the Capital scenes in Hunger games when it comes to these people in DC

12. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

wanted to do the right thing before hitting the door

Toby likes this.
  13. Toby

Toby I live Here

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Might Get Trashed by the Left Over Her Decision About Trump's Bank Records

President Trump’s tax and financial records are other fronts in their impeachment crusade. It’s a scavenger hunt for these people. Trump did not release his tax returns in 2016, citing an IRS audit. For Democrats, they want five years worth of personal returns, including those from his businesses. The Trump administration has rightfully fought the Democrat’s over these documents because they know what’s up. It’s part of the Left’s offensive to find something impeachable. So far, Obama-appointed judges have ruled that the accounting firm that handled Trump’s tax returns hand over the documents. Another said that Deutsche Bank and Capital One have to turn over his banking records. Yet, the Supreme Court was reported to be a possible roadblock.

And now, of all people, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg signed off in blocking the release of those documents. The Supreme Court can be surprising. You know notorious RBG as her supporters call her are going to be angry and confused. Ruth might be canceled. We’ll see, but for now—the documents don’t need to be handed over to pro-impeachment, Trump-hating Democrats (via Politico):
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...-left-over-her-decision-about-trumps-n2557623

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    MIGHT get trashed????

Rastus and Toby like this.
  15. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

all the RBG bobbleheads these snowflakes bought are now being hit with pillows and peed on by therapy pets

16. 20_yrs_2_go

No trashing by definition
    Either Ruth is going out on a limb for trump or there really is a bombshell in those bank records. As I mentioned in another thread Trump's lawyers did the exact same hit job when students who attended Trump-U wanted their $$$$ back.

It took over eight years but the students won

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Driver Since:
    You overlooked a third reason (as usual). #3- Its the Right thing to do, to delay it and study to see if it needs passed or stopped...

Toby likes this.
  18. Toby

Toby I live Here

Where was 20 when Obama was asked to release his education records?

jimmy g likes this.
  19. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Emoluments: Trump's profits from private businesses to get hard look from federal appeals courts
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ral-appeals-courts/ar-BBXVsb9?ocid=spartanntp

WASHINGTON – An obscure provision of the Constitution that Donald Trump ridiculed as "this phony Emoluments Clause" will be debated in two federal appeals courts this week, representing yet another legal threat to the embattled president.

Even as impeachment dominates the agenda in Congress and President Trump's personal lawyers ask the Supreme Court to shield his tax returns and financial records from investigators, courts in the District of Columbia and Richmond, Va., will hear arguments that the president routinely receives gifts from foreign and U.S. government officials.

Those two challenges and a third working its way through federal courts in New York focus on the Trump Organization's financial stake in hotels and restaurants, which cater to customers both foreign and domestic with interests before the government Trump heads.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That poor bassturd, always getting picked on.

[​IMG]

20_yrs_2_go likes this.
  20. Toby

Toby I live Here

Once again Mag’s we can cite historical fact over feelings of MSNBC and the likes such as the feelings you have so let’s dive in

George Washington and the Emoluments Clauses
    The Practices of our First President Suggest That President Trump is not violating the Foreign and Domestic Emoluments Clauses

Other Presidents, if you look, other presidents were wealthy. Not huge wealth. George Washington was actually considered a very rich man at the time. But they ran their businesses. George Washington, they say George Washington had two desks. A presidential desk and a business desk. I don't think you people with this phony Emoluments Clause.

His jab at the "phony Emoluments Clause" has garnered the most attention. But his reference to the practices of President Washington is far more significant.

Over the past two years, Professor Seth Barrett Tillman and I have written extensively about the practices of President Washington. We contend that the practices of our First President suggest that President Trump is not violating the Foreign and Domestic Emoluments Clause. The former provision does not apply to elected officials like the President, and the latter provision does not prohibit business transactions. We have also submitted many amicus briefs on this issue.

Here are some of our recent writings on this issue:

https://reason.com/2019/10/21/george-washington-and-the-emoluments-clauses/

If you and MSNBC were around you would have tried to impeach Washington... hold on wasn’t that you on the right oar crossing the Deleware?