the Grinch has stolen christmas

"Un-confirmed"

Talked to one of the mechanics in the J1shop today, he said they also layed of one of the shop supervisors at Atlanta last week , he started in Delanco in 96' he said their using lead mechanic's as supervisors down there. "un-confirmed" rumor!

Talked to one of the mechanics in the J1shop today, he said they also layed of one of the shop supervisors at Atlanta last week , he started in Delanco in 96' he said their using lead mechanic's as supervisors down there. "un-confirmed" rumor!

Confirmed.I was at J5 on the 10th.If i heard correctly,he is running a mail truck.May be returning as a driver.
Who is gonna be left to take care of the "internal customers" My OSD hold time has been increasing.

The only management that seem's to have any interest in becomming involved in this fourm is gabbydad. [/QUOTE]

Don't be so sure.Tim C told me he will look at these boards occasionaly.Not that anyone should care.There is nothing being said here that would not be said to the mgmt faces

You ain't seen NOTHING yet. Some of the Operation staff at the MOTHER SHIP across the lot have already been told to Get There RESUMES updated. After the first of the year many more heads are a ROLLING..

Interesting...........
3014562594yw8.jpg

We could use a new V.P. of operations who is driver friendly!!

It's Over Jonny...............

I heard that piece of news from someone who knows that a-holes Secretary. She's one of the people told to get her Resume together...