FedEx Freight | The guy shooting the video of our drivers info.

the one video I saw of his of a driver taking a turn in the rain...the posted speed was for him in his 4 wheeler also...and he showed his speed ( DUH ) and then failed to point out the car that cut the FedEx driver off in the turn and then made the statement" HMMM hitting his brakes in a turn in the rain..not very smart". Well hmmm maybe he should have run over the 4 wheeler...DDD...sorry about the grammar guys...but WOW

hmmm remeber you rule book guys..It says if you are hauling haz-mat...and a car is acting suspiciosly you should call in...it's even in our haz-mat test we take for the company...just get the make model license number...pull over call safety and/or the cops....

They do NOT make any money off the videos...AT ALL!

Pricing
All videos you keep are $35.00
each. We will yield observation at
the count you post. If we notice
something over your count we will
call and let you know so you can
accept or decline

http://www.thirdeyehighwaysafety.com/myprogramsamplepage.html

What's that you said about being free? At least have the common courtesy to know what the hell you are talking about if your gonna get on here like you know the facts when it is painfully obvious you do not.....

This is the most unprofessional profession I have ever seen.

Actually you may be the most mis-informed, judgemental person to ever make a post about something you obviously know jack and sh@t about....

When does it soak into your heads that this is DANGEROUS!?

More frequently than would ever realize.... Again, your judging again.

THESE ARE FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE! So what's the deal? WE are tired of getting bullied on the highways.

NO, NO, NO, NO there not either. KNOW what you are talking about before you get on here and look like a fool. Know your facts. Who is WE anyway? Rather it's YOU who have a rather skewed opinion on the subject.

Well basically all wrecks are preventable until proven otherwise.

Yea, that's certainly the mentality these days..... Guilty till proven innocent......

Drivers are always saying this video guy is in the blind spot.....So? These truckers are always putting motorists in their blind spot.

Sorry Mr. Misinformed one, but us truckers in 65 MPH trucks aren't PUTTING anyone in their blind spot. What a stupid accusation.

There is no law against traveling next to a truck.

There is no law against being a DUMB@SS either. And well..... I hope you can figure it out.

There is al law against improper lane changes.

Oh yea, like the 4-wheelers who cut over and slam on the brakes in front of a truck to get off of an exit? YOU SMARTEN up..... Yea, there are some bad truckers out here, but you cannot judge all like you have done and minimize what we all have to deal with on a daily basis. It's easy to pass judgement on others when you probably don't even have the seeds to do this for a living. How 'bout bringing some FACTS to your next post please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next question, does anyone know of any FedEx driver that has been reprimanded because of a third party video of this type? I'm sure that FedEx has their own people out there watching us. Just obey the law and company policy and you have nothing to worry about, and this guy is out of business.

I do think that I might not know all laws but I do know there is signs all over slower traffic keep right . I guess its hard to see that when your blocking up the hammer lane to video a truck. In the videos when he zooms in on his mirror look at the traffic behind him. Uglybumpers quotes on this page are about as dumb as his narration in the videos. I wonder how much training he has. Good luck.

In his latest Fedex video at 2:12 mark he is so busy taping that that he loses track of his surroundings and doesn't yield to a police officer on a motorcycle with lights and siren.

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach"

This isn't anything directed at any one company. This company (not just a guy) has been around for quites some time, over 3 years! They do NOT make any money off the videos...AT ALL! The only one you here is the only one that posts the other teams do not have to do any freebies. You drivers need to open your eyes up and start being more professional. Yeah "PROFESSIONAL" If any other profession acted like the drivers on the watchmytruck then they'd have their licenses revoked. Imagine a doctor not following protocol and you get sicker or infected with something . Yeah you'd sue him. How about the guy who is alergic to cigarette smoke and get into he truck the other driver was smoking in? What's the deal with the HAZMAT? Well if you do happen to wreck , which in this case looked very possible, and the driver fell unconscious and the product leaked out with a lighted product still lit, this could cause a serious exlosion or inhalation hazard not just for the driver but for the emergency workers and genral public. If you watch the HORWITH video near the end you'll see that FEDEX running down a mini van. These 3 Horwiths were running down each other and Fedex with class 4 3190 whick are combustible! Look it up. Do you know how? Do you know where?

How about when a truck runs over a car and everyone says "Oh my Ol' Bobby? Gee he was always a safe driver!" This is the most unprofessional profession I have ever seen. I do mean ever. Drivers are comparing themselves to the motorists. DUH! Isn't that like a general contractor who builds hotels and skyscrapers comparing himself to a homeowner who put a dck on the back of the house? When does it soak into your heads that this is DANGEROUS!? When you kill someone and deny it? When you kill someone and that person was the bread winner in the family and now the family is broke and the company big shots all deny everything and leave the family screwed for the sake of shareholder profits! Oh the car cut me off? Bull crap the driver was riding that cars tail for miles.

Do you know every regulation in the book? Do you know the laws of the state that pertain to to your "profession"? Why not? You should know everything about that truck from aceleration to stopping and manuevering. I'll bet the big lot of drives don't even check to see if there are brake shoes in the drums. Do you know the maximum throw in you brakes before it becomes an OOS? Do you know what the stopping distance is for your truck? In the rain? Are you familiar with uneven breaking and what happens when you do break in a curve? You are suppose to slow down before the curve to a safe speed and then continue thorugh the curve.

These videos show drivers running down cars all the time in any weather, in any condition in any lane! WAKE UP! YOU GOT A 40 TON MISSLE! Quit blaming the cars! Gee wiz you all sound like a bunch of crybabies. Ol smoke stack is right you can be held personaly responsible for the wreck as well as FEDEX. YOU HAVE BEEN STAMPED AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER! Here the best part. You get fired and go to work for 123 or ABC company and have a wreck. They do a background check and find out you were with such and such compnay before and then find the video of you driving like a fool. Guess what happens then? Yup you're screwed! So if you can not take the eliment of you rprofssion then get out. Things change all teh toime for every profession. For lawyers it's the law, FOr doctors it's laws and medical practices and hospital policies and for PROFESSIONAL drivers it's traffic, tecxting, cell phone laws & regs.

THESE ARE FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE! So what's the deal? WE are tired of getting bullied on the highways. A motorists has the right to go down the highway at a reasonble speed. The speed limit means , not to exceed. If Ms johnson wants to travel 50mph she has the right to without a truck up her tail! Get out of the restricted lane because if you have a wreck it's your fault. Have you memorized the prevetnable wreck charges. Well basically all wrecks are preventable until proven otherwise. That means that there was absolutely nothing you could have doen to prevent the wreck. Slow down move over... whatever.

Drivers are always saying this video guy is in the blind spot.....So? These truckers are always putting motorists in their blind spot. There is no law against traveling next to a truck. There is al law against improper lane changes. Where you do not use proper signal and chng lanes as the blinkr comes on. The blind spot is the DRIVERS problem, he/she needs to be aware of it. Don't try to throw this on the motorist. You hit that car it's your fault! FEDEX is showing 14 fatalites and 198 injured. The viedo guy is showing you where these wrecks come from. SMARTEN UP!

Well be careful out there drivers and be professional. I tooted my horn. Here's how you can find out anything about this company....pick up the phone and call them!

nice corner lot in the trailer park, hell you might have 2 lots, with all the trucks parked next door.You need alot of trucks to do roofing, right?

Right, like you guys know anything about this situation. I am sure Harrison people call you guys everyday and give you info. What ever, you guys just crack me up and if you believe these guys posting this look what word can be spelled in believe. Just to funny.

Right, like you guys know anything about this situation. I am sure Harrison people call you guys everyday and give you info. What ever, you guys just crack me up and if you believe these guys posting this look what word can be spelled in believe. Just to funny.

You are right driver, we know nothing here and no one even knows this site exists

.............................................What?

I think he/she/it is referring to the fact that the word "lie" is in the middle of the word "believe".

Well, I truthfully know the person driving R11550 and see him every day.... Didn't get that from Harrison for damned sure. What do you know Hawkeye?

So how do y'all really know that Fedex isn't paying this guy? Naw don't repsond it really doesn't matter anyway

Drivers are always saying this video guy is in the blind spot.....So? These truckers are always putting motorists in their blind spot.

No way would I re-quote that entire bunch of nonsense in your post, but this tells me all I need to know.
"Truckers put motorists in their blind spot"? Man are you clueless or what? We spend half of our time trying to keep cars out of our blind spot.
So we put you there and it's not your fault your there huh?
Your biased attitude towards truckers is very easy to pick up on and that makes your opinions worthless to the ones that really matter and care.
Yea there's some bad eggs out there, but they're the minority especially here at Fedex.

The boys that drive this area at big E are getting pulled on the carpet left and right and being shown the videos shot of them.
I talked to one guy I've known over 10 years that got it 3 times and he was told by a super that Estes was paying for the Vids.
I know it's hear say, so take it for what it's worth. But I think there must be some money involved for this video guy to be targeting them so much.
I can give you names of at least 4 big E guys I talk to regular that have been called in and shown a video shot of them. And they're all out of the same barn!
They tell me there's many more I don't know.
They've not been given time off or anything, just verbal warnings.

Do you know every regulation in the book?

Do YOU know EVERY regulation in the book?

And as for your blind spot comment....

We truckers are quite proficient at total mind control as well as having remote control access to the vehicles around us.

That's why we have the ability to surround ourselves with vehicles.

We put cars on our front bumper.

We place them in our blind spot along the sides - and keep them there for miles.

And, if that's not enough, at highway speeds, we especially enjoy mentally "forcing" drivers to tail gate 3 feet from the rear of our trailer.

It's quite a rush having all those hazards in such close proximity.

You should try it some time.

Once you get really good at it, you'll especially get a thrill out of making a driver veer his car from the hammer lane across 2-4 lanes of traffic, right in front of you, and onto whatever exit you want to make him go off on.