FedEx Freight | The guy shooting the video of our drivers info.

Do YOU know EVERY regulation in the book?

And as for your blind spot comment....

We truckers are quite proficient at total mind control as well as having remote control access to the vehicles around us.

That's why we have the ability to surround ourselves with vehicles.

We put cars on our front bumper.

We place them in our blind spot along the sides - and keep them there for miles.

And, if that's not enough, at highway speeds, we especially enjoy mentally "forcing" drivers to tail gate 3 feet from the rear of our trailer.

It's quite a rush having all those hazards in such close proximity.

You should try it some time.

:biglaugh: No doubt Super Chief..:clap:

Man how I miss the good old days when once you cleared the city limits you had very few around you till you got to the next town.
Then you could sit back and relax a while, unmolested.
Now a days your in a pack everywhere you go even at 3 in the morning! Unless your trucking in the middle of Montana or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do YOU know EVERY regulation in the book?

And as for your blind spot comment....

We truckers are quite proficient at total mind control as well as having remote control access to the vehicles around us.

That's why we have the ability to surround ourselves with vehicles.

We put cars on our front bumper.

We place them in our blind spot along the sides - and keep them there for miles.

And, if that's not enough, at highway speeds, we especially enjoy mentally "forcing" drivers to tail gate 3 feet from the rear of our trailer.

It's quite a rush having all those hazards in such close proximity.

You should try it some time.

Once you get really good at it, you'll especially get a thrill out of making a driver veer his car from the hammer lane across 2-4 lanes of traffic, right in front of you, and onto whatever exit you want to make him go off on.
:LMAO:Thats funny as hell

Like I said before you guys on here say something like someone else told me and the rest run scared. Do your job and you have nothing to worry about. Thats all I am saying. Get real.

Like I said before you guys on here say something like someone else told me and the rest run scared. Do your job and you have nothing to worry about. Thats all I am saying. Get real.

I am not stating an opinion in post 1.

Thats funny, before Jeff would have kicked you off for saying that towards someone elses comment. So I guess you probably say that on channel 19 too. Guess you just dont like the truth or my comment whatever.

the guy driving a gold or tan colored nissan altma and i was told he lives in ringgold,ga. also heard has other people working for him so be careful

I know who he is.

I was told this by a very reliable souce, take it with a grain of salt...

I was told they do not buy these videos but I am told this guy sends videos to them...

I am also told that basically everybody who has one sent on them will get time off because if you do not get reprimanded it puts the company at a very big liability if you were to have a wreck later..

Best case scenario, just back off and don't give them anything to video.

You have been warned guys, be smart

Listen to the tape Out of the Box, Smith Systems Training. :duh:

i got a question....how long til someone figures out who he is and retaliates against him?

not long with the massive influx of daily video's on yt ,, a liable suit will come sooner or later from a annoyed driver..
I observed one older fella today tn plates white nissanish 4door in ky i65 south near the tn line just wouldnt pass got closer and closer as i got closer and closer to another truck just real slow like to **** up my progress after i signaled, he went on by. had a nice set up laptop n all with that big cord goin to the roof ... You never can tell now so write any questionable plates down for future reference incase you become a star. thats what iv been doin ..
alternatively would be nice to have a camera system right in the truck hindsight works both ways :eck13: