1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS The History Of Now

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

The Left lives in the History of now, never mind anything that precedes or the very words they themselves used. There are countless examples of this across the board from the watermelons saying we would be underwater and the earth would be in total destruction by this date, to politicians like Biden who is a walking, talking contradictories to things he may have said two minutes before.

This is another example and this thread will be dedicated to highlight some.

Hillary… If I am President we will attack Iran…(video)

OMG!!!!! Remember this! [​IMG]

.⁦@HillaryClinton
    Hillary.....
    “If I were President I would attack Iran”

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/hillary-if-i-am-president-we-will-attack-iran/

2. Toby

Toby I live Here

Some people live under rocks and really don’t understand how even the Iranian people feel about the regime and that general. Here is another twitter response from an Iranian

shahnaz

@AirineIran

·
    9h

Replying to
    @CBSEveningNews
    and
    @CBSDavidMartin
    As an Iranian, I just want the downfall of our cruel government Last month, thousands of Iranians have been killed by them They brutally kill their opponents. Just 4 journalists arrested in the last week, they did not call Soleimani who was a brutal terrorist by his titles.

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

1. [​IMG]Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.

115,239 replies132,943 retweets558,436 likes
    [​IMG](((DeanObeidallah)))‏Verified account @DeanObeidallah
    Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    Republican Presidents give us wars Democratic Presidents give us Medicare, ACA And Social Security

7:17 PM - 7 Jan 2020

I guess they forgot
    the Civil War
    WWI
    WWII
    Korea
    Vietnam
    Arab Spring

but hey that was all way back when