Yellow | The info I just got about the vote

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Take it with a grain of salt, I have no idea if it's valid
From a friend who is at the vote count in Washington DC......

39,000 ballots mailed out to YRC union employees

24,000 ballots returned

3000 requests for 2nd duplicate ballot

150 requests for 3rd ballot

counting ballots until 8pm , then stopping till tomorrow.

Official results by early afternoon Sat.

As of 7.50pm tally too close to call....

more to follow as info becomes available..

Thank you for information, families are hanging on desperate for word on their future. Are friends or family members of observers hearing any information on vote count that they can pass on?

Well , sometime tomorrow we will know whether the great old names of Yellow , Roadway , New Penn, Holland and Reddaway will be staying around or going the same way as Time DC , Transcon , PIE , CF etc etc...

Good luck to all youz guyz on which ever way this thing goes...............If your in DC observing, Go see KK at the ZOO across from the National Zoo...it's a hoot.

Take it with a grain of salt, I have no idea if it's valid
From a friend who is at the vote count in Washington DC......

39,000 ballots mailed out to YRC union employees

24,000 ballots returned

3000 requests for 2nd duplicate ballot

150 requests for 3rd ballot

counting ballots until 8pm , then stopping till tomorrow.

Official results by early afternoon Sat.

As of 7.50pm tally too close to call....

more to follow as info becomes available..

I can assure you it's not valid, as people would go directly to JAIL!!!!! it's called insider information and could provide someone with the insight to illegally make millions

I can assure you it's not valid, as people would go directly to JAIL!!!!! it's called insider information and could provide someone with the insight to illegally make millions

A: the markets are closed and B: that info doesn't show anything there is no " info" about a yes or no in the post .

thanks for the info. on Sat. anybody with some info please post it ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and lets HOPE FOR A HONEST VOTE COUNT ?????????????

Good luck to all youz guyz on which ever way this thing goes...............If your in DC observing, Go see KK at the ZOO across from the National Zoo...it's a hoot.

Not there this time my dear.....I will be playing at The Headroom in Acworth, GA Saturday night....got 2 members up there odserving and reporting all details when available....KK

Again any information leaked would be considered in a court of law to be insider information and could be used to hedge leverage one way or the other; you have heard of automated investing!!! Meaning you execute a buy or sell order on derivatives associated with yrc before the market opens; or have you not heard of after hours trading!!!!!!

I can assure you it's not valid, as people would go directly to JAIL!!!!! it's called insider information and could provide someone with the insight to illegally make millions ... ( It sure sounds like someone from management is awful scared of their future.(Power to the Teamsters) YES WE CAN:6792::452:

Last edited by a moderator:
The vote count.................................is in.. It's 12,000 "YES" votes, and 12,000 "No" votes. They will have to ask for more concessions to break the dead lock.

The only info in the post was that there would be no info until tomorrow. Unless, of course, posting big round vague numbers is now illegal........?????

I can assure you it's not valid, as people would go directly to JAIL!!!!! it's called insider information and could provide someone with the insight to illegally make millions ... ( It sure sounds like someone from management is awful scared of their future.(Power to the Teamsters) YES WE CAN

Out of your own mouth comes your judgement

Not there this time my dear.....I will be playing at The Headroom in Acworth, GA Saturday night....got 2 members up there odserving and reporting all details when available....KK

OMG! I can't believe you would miss an opportunity to play the ZOOOOOOOOOOOOO again KK.....good thing the Cow didn't fly out to surprise the Goat for the weekend then I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again any information leaked would be considered in a court of law to be insider information and could be used to hedge leverage one way or the other; you have heard of automated investing!!! Meaning you execute a buy or sell order on derivatives associated with yrc before the market opens; or have you not heard of after hours trading!!!!!!

Sorry, I don't own YRCW stock or any transportation stock for that matter unless it's in my 401-k that I know nothing about....
Now come investigate me

If YRC Closes it's doors and put 30,000 teamsters out of work, how does that equate to more power to the teamsters? for us dumb management types please explain the logic behind your statement.

Thanks

If YRC Closes it's doors and put 30,000 teamsters out of work, how does that equate to more power to the teamsters? for us dumb management types please explain the logic behind your statement.

Thanks

Please learn to " QUOTE " a post so we know who your talking to, thanks .

it's a rhetorical question posed to all teamsters! Simple answer the question, again the slow moronic management types need to understand the quantum brilliance behind the superior logic of the teamster that made this statement:

I can assure you it's not valid, as people would go directly to JAIL!!!!! it's called insider information and could provide someone with the insight to illegally make millions ..." ( It sure sounds like someone from management is awful scared of their future.(Power to the Teamsters) YES WE CAN"