Holland | The ink is not even dry !!!

chicago 309

I think its just horrible that ANYONE is questioning the way the company interprets the new agreement. After all, a majority voted Yes. You should stand by your commitment to allow them to interpret EVERYTHING, just as you voted to allow them to do.

What yes men no happy ? :wtflol:

ALL Holland terminals are EOL. No Break bulks in this system, just VELOCITY, which btw is another big money making joke....LMAO

I think its just horrible that ANYONE is questioning the way the company interprets the new agreement. After all, a majority voted Yes. You should stand by your commitment to allow them to interpret EVERYTHING, just as you voted to allow them to do.
Exactly! The majority voted for language that could be interpreted in the companies favor, and interpreted to crush the employees. We should have learned by now about the interpretations of poorly written contract language, but some will never learn. So now we must accept what the sheep have voted in for us. Sit back and enjoy folks. The majority has spoken. Now we all get the shaft. I only wish that the ones that accepted this crap, were the ones that disappeared from our payroll. The majority accepted this "gray" area, now we have to live with the consequences.

Exactly! The majority voted for language that could be interpreted in the companies favor, and interpreted to crush the employees. We should have learned by now about the interpretations of poorly written contract language, but some will never learn. So now we must accept what the sheep have voted in for us. Sit back and enjoy folks. The majority has spoken. Now we all get the shaft. I only wish that the ones that accepted this crap, were the ones that disappeared from our payroll. The majority accepted this "gray" area, now we have to live with the consequences.

images
negative..you are way too wrong..either you didn't read the agreement or you didn't understand it or you're still in denial

cellblock 309

Right on. :6788:

images
negative..you are way too wrong..either you didn't read the agreement or you didn't understand it or you're still in denial
Joe if it was so stinking cut and dried it would have not been put off. That is not denial....:coffee1:

Who does understand it? If its so cut and dried why the delay?

Joe if it was so stinking cut and dried it would have not been put off. That is not denial....:coffee1:

I'll bet some terminal managers got carried away with the hour deal and it'll take a little time for the protocol to trickle down where they got it right

th_confused.jpg

because they didn't read it​

I'll bet some terminal managers got carried away with the hour deal and it'll take a little time for the protocol to trickle down where they got it right

th_confused.jpg

Oh they read it. They just wanna put their twist on the Grey that you can't see apparently.

Just do as you are told and be happy you still have your job. LOL!

Keep your month shut and get back to work slaves or we will take your 10 minute break away too
Soon the YRCW management won't need to say anything to their employees. Technology will create a better work place, where everyone will be on the same page of understanding what needs to be done. Goals will be set and accomplished to the max. Be respectable to the management now, because later they may be the ones' with the remote control, knowing everyone's move, at any given time.

reboot the republic » National Health Care Will Require RFID Chips

cellblock 309

and 10 minute breaks have been implemented

What can you do in ten minutes ? I guess not wiping your arse or pissing in a gatorade bottle might save some time. We got road drivers who do that now any way. whatever it takes, yes we can !! :wtflol:

th_confused.jpg

You make me sick TROLL MAN! I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth when I read that!