Holland | The ink is not even dry !!!

If the greivances are even heard they will say that is the intent of the article or that it is a matter of interpretation of the article but if all else fails there is the old tried and true stand by THEY CAN DO THAT!!!!!!

I almost just fell out of my chair because I was laughing so hard! Don't all you yes guys think you should have gotten all the clarification before you voted yes. Now most of the yard guys can take a nice dock job.

Sounds like you are assuming what some one you do not know voted!! And All Boston 25 and I said was it was pretty vague on the issues and the locals were also pretty vague on some things. Besides that what is the big deal we at Holland drop and hook at all the dark terminals all week long anyway. You make it sound like it is a big F#@King deal to drop a tlr. WTF

Just do what you are told, kinda like when you voted YES! No sense in grieving something you didn't quite understand, but were blindly in support of?

Holland driver was asking, Memphis isn't breakbulk in Holland system. No mention YRC having road drivers do drops/hooks at breakbulks in YRC system.

Thanks!! Forgot they put the forums together...... Before the anger set in...........I do know Memphis is a BB for us...........

If anyone wonders why I despise the onion so much, we had a yrc guy(laidoff) that just wanted to take a loa to work at another yrc company and the pos ba told him he can't use it for that or any driving job.
Grieve it soon because under the current(it could change overnight) language the not for a yrc company rule was not included this time.

I almost just fell out of my chair because I was laughing so hard! Don't all you yes guys think you should have gotten all the clarification before you voted yes. Now most of the yard guys can take a nice dock job.

Sounds like you are assuming what some one you do not know voted!! And All Boston 25 and I said was it was pretty vague on the issues and the locals were also pretty vague on some things. Besides that what is the big deal we at Holland drop and hook at all the dark terminals all week long anyway. You make it sound like it is a big F#@King deal to drop a tlr. WTF

I did say whoever voted yes, if you voted yes you had to know and agree with this. As far as drop and hooks, I've done 10s of 1000s of them, besides, in those immortal words of the me-sters, "it don't affect me"! Oh, right, it is now. I think youz Holland guys are just jealous you can't lose money like yrc. At least they're the best at doing something! ha

Oh only about 20 years of teamster pride out the door. If I was a city driver I would have a lot of problems with this. Butttt I am not. Can you say let the layoffs begin.

Boston 25 you are exactly right the language is not clear. The end of the line is the end of your run. They can say end of line terminals all they won't but this will be system wide. They are starting in St.Louis Monday night. The same thing. Where do you draw the line as end of the line terminals?

you guys should have drawn the line in the sand along time ago. Now because of all the yesses just deal.

Who are you too say anything as to what yrc guys should have done, YOU dont work there.let me guess your upset that yrc is still in business so you will no longer be on call.I thought you were quitting ABF? AS YOU SAID IT I WILL NO LONGER BE THIER CALL B_t_H.Go away already and take your opinions with you.