Holland | The ink is not even dry !!!

chicago 309

Why can't I wait in my truck at an end of the line terminal for a su*k a** yes man who voted yes for this stuff to drop and spot my set for me ?

last monday our local pres/ba was in the break room at charlotte. told us that there would be no road drivers breaking there sets at the break bulks . he also stated that the 4 hour workers was to be at eol term .and the breaks wanted nothing to do with this as so many layed off guys that they are paying enough run around money too . that there would be way too much confusion. and the greivence's would pile up in a hurry.
fast forward two days .... they had a meeting to try to iron out how they were going to be able to put these 4 hour guys to work . lol
no worries guys i know that about 65% of the guys out here Know how to say YES SIR ANYTHING YOU WANT.
when they come back in a couple months for your sick days and more non payment into your pensions plus you pay your medical.just remember to put a big check in that yes box and thank them for your great job !!!

Why can't I wait in my truck at an end of the line terminal for a su*k a** yes man who voted yes for this stuff to drop and spot my set for me ?
nicole_blog_13_0.jpg

it ain't gonna happen

:icon_dance:They still have to pay you to do your drop and hooks,if they don't pre string your sets then triple times the rate still applys if they had equipment, this is supposed to apply at eol's not breaks.Go forth and make money brothers, what does not kill us makes us stronger! Just remember to work as fast as SAFELY POSSIBLE.:eck13:

chicago 309

Do you think YRC took in consideration the amount of workmans comp claims they will be responsible for ? Spend a dollar to save a penny. :coffee1:

Do you think YRC took in consideration the amount of workmans comp claims they will be responsible for ? Spend a dollar to save a penny. :coffee1:

nothing wrong with getting workman's comp..you get your warning letter,
thblur.gif
stay home hurt
homere.gif
like the sausageach a man from Chicago and watch tv

z151019499.jpg

Backing in trailers!

WOW! Line drivers backing in their own trailers now that will save the company....And 10 minute breaks yes boys and girls we are now on the road to recovery,,,,,I'm heading to my broker Monday morning!

Was posted by term manager last night in OW that the new work rule changes were on hold til further notice. Talked friday morning with IN linehaul BA and was told a meeting was set up for Monday or Tuesday of next week between YRCW and IBT frieght reps to straighten a few things out . IBT was upset with Holland jumping the gun last week on this deal. Was also told the intent was to eliminate drivers sitting in break room while dock made switches when driver was just passing thru. This was NOT intended to have us out in the yard at the end of tour at live terminals. What YRC considers a end of line term is not the definition used at Holland. I spent 17yrs at YRC before going to Holland and its as different as night and day as to how things are done and the terminology used. All of this crap should have been (voted down)worked out before presenting it for a vote. Typical YRCW BS.

Was posted by term manager last night in OW that the new work rule changes were on hold til further notice. Talked friday morning with IN linehaul BA and was told a meeting was set up for Monday or Tuesday of next week between YRCW and IBT frieght reps to straighten a few things out . IBT was upset with Holland jumping the gun last week on this deal. Was also told the intent was to eliminate drivers sitting in break room while dock made switches when driver was just passing thru. This was NOT intended to have us out in the yard at the end of tour at live terminals. What YRC considers a end of line term is not the definition used at Holland. I spent 17yrs at YRC before going to Holland and its as different as night and day as to how things are done and the terminology used. All of this crap should have been (voted down)worked out before presenting it for a vote. Typical YRCW BS.

Was told the same thing by BA and TM in To, this is suppose to be iron out by end of next week. Maybe? Hopefully?

Question..........
If there is any change in the wording or the treminology of the MOU would that mean that there would have to be a revote??

we / not me... voted for it as vague as it was so now we will have to live with it and our yes we can onion will let them do what ever they want.
why bother revoting when we know how it will turn out again and again and again

1 week

Tyson Johnson needs a week to tell you what you really voted for, just like the last vote and the LOA. Can not believe we voted for more concessions and did not get some more stock options.

This was tagged as Holland and there are no break bulks at Holland.

IN linehaul Steward seems to have the opinion that any terminal with relay freight should qualify as a breakbulk.
I agree and maybe he will chime in here.

The best company ever.
RIP Holland

I think its just horrible that ANYONE is questioning the way the company interprets the new agreement. After all, a majority voted Yes. You should stand by your commitment to allow them to interpret EVERYTHING, just as you voted to allow them to do.

Enough of the crying about how the vote went, its over, its not going to change.

This is a Holland thread, go find a YRC thread to babble on about hooking and breaking sets

Holland does NOT have breakbulk terminals