Holland | The ink is not even dry !!!

Damn Jay.....you are working on an ignore poster from me. Your pension benefits are as important as mine are, but you need to enjoy your retirement and get away from this nightmare......

I was told today in Memphis starting Monday all road drivers will put their trailers to the dock when they come in.

If that improves production and system wide saves a little money. What a small price to pay. We do that at UPSF. It's just the front box the yard bird gets the second one.
I know you guys have been hit hard. But really should this be one of your issues. Just my opinion and input if you don't mind.

P.S. You are on the clock while putting the front box up right?

Last edited by a moderator:
If that improves production and system wide saves a little money. What a small price to pay. We do that at UPSF. It's just the front box the yard bird gets the second one.
I know you guys have been hit hard. But really should this be one of your issues. Just my opinion and input if you don't mind.

P.S. You are on the clock while putting the front box up right?
This is a Holland thread, We only drag one box. Will lose some yard bids for sure.

Damn Jay.....you are working on an ignore poster from me. Your pension benefits are as important as mine are, but you need to enjoy your retirement and get away from this nightmare......
I have an "ignore poster" question for R-14.

If we put an ashhole on our ignore list so that we won't see their posts......does that also mean that they won't see ours? The reason that I ask is because I would immediately put one ashhole on my list, if I knew that I didn't have to worry about him responding to my posts either.

It only works one way , you wont see there post but they will see what your post are . Hope that clears it up .

If we put an ashhole on our ignore list so that we won't see their posts......does that also mean that they won't see ours? The reason that I ask is because I would immediately put one ashhole on my list, if I knew that I didn't have to worry about him responding to my posts either.

Sounds like you won't know if he responds or not

are road drivers gonna be hooking, dropping and fueling their own trucks now with the new mou?

Not for now there are three things put on hold and that was one no hooking yet

MOU starts 11-14-10 except for

It looks like MOU is now in effect starting Sunday (11-14-10) except for the 8B, 8C, and 8J items.

8B - Road drivers are not going to be able to drop and hook at the EOL at this time.

8C - Talks about the flex workweek and looks like they are still hammering out some language.

8J - It seems that we are still on the 15 minute am and pm break routine.

These are the areas addressed in the memo that we got from our local. It goes on to say that these areas will be addressed and notified when there is any changes to these areas in the MOU.

This memo was dated 11-12-10 from the IBT and should be in all locals at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

It only works one way , you wont see there post but they will see what your post are . Hope that clears it up .
So the ignore feature is worthless. Because an ashhole would comment on every post that you make, and you wouldn't be able to see what kind of B.S. he posted.

Thanks for the answer R.

This has been put on hold until further notice. They are waiting on some language clarifications

not at birch run, was forced to take 10 minute breaks todayand was told mou was in full effect and tm could not produce proof in writing from anyone. called ba and international and never got a call back from either one. why has this been hush hush. their have been no postings of this from any one. why are we kept in the dark for a week about this crap? where is the blast faxes from the international, why cant anyone produce a document on this mou being put on hold or having been settled. someone please help me here>

There was a fax sent to our terminal Monday A.M. stating that the changes were to be implemented on Monday.(11/15/10) The letter was faxed on Teamster letter head.

Hhhhhmmmmm! Who could you be referring to? For some reason all I can think about right now is big 'ole clipart pictures!:popcorn:

I know you guy's need your daily fix of clip art so here's today's :biglaugh:

Hulk1.gif
homer1.gif