The Jeremy Lin Show vs Los Angeles Lakers

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
He's a rising star. He's 6'3" and looks short compared to the other players.
Jeremy Lin keeps getting better. Better even than Kobe Bryant on Friday night........Buried deep on the bench a little more than a week ago, Lin led the Knicks to their fourth straight win

Already drawing comparisons to Tim Tebow for his impact on teammates and the way he speaks of his faith afterward

Jeremy Lin, Knicks Top Lakers: Kobe Bryant Can't Match Surprise New York Star

Last edited by a moderator:
I follow the NBA closely. I also watched last night's game, and the one the night before. Lin is coming into his own. But don't forget that the Knicks are missing their two best players, so someone needs to step up. I give Lin credit for stepping up, but the announcers last night kept comparing him to Kobe Bryant. When Lin has played 16 years in the league and been productive in all of them, let me know, then I'll help with the comparisons. But until then, Lin isn't even a good pimple on Kobe's ass.

I'll give Lin more credit than Kobe did then. He is hot right now. But with the two superstars of his team out for now, his stardom will be short lived.

{Lin came from Harvard} I had to laugh when I saw a sign (of their opponents) in the crowd at the Harvard basketball game that read "No Lin, no win". He's become the basketball God of Harvard all of the sudden. That Harvard......they sure produce the athletes.:biglaugh: