Yellow | The merger begins

Official **** storm starts today. The merger in the West begins today. All new routes and runs. Hope it works out because there’s a lot of sacrifice happening to make it work. Strap in…
Yellow couldn’t pull off a pot of gold at the end of a rain bow! The cancer of the industry is dying! 3 billion in debt one obligations! Hope yellow dies quickly! Better for everyone!

Yellow couldn’t pull off a pot of gold at the end of a rain bow! The cancer of the industry is dying! 3 billion in debt one obligations! Hope yellow dies quickly! Better for everyone!
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
Roadway Holland Reddaway New Penn
It's over!!!!
Yellow Freight is here to stay!!!!
You must wish the best for us, if we go under, you go too brother!
Don't hate!
It's bad for your heart!

Better check your numbers there 21 , I think you’re off a tad bit.
You really are a loser

you really are a loser
And how many lives have been destroyed? Just so yellow can be a cut rate company? Let’s go back to the 80’s ICL opps they filed bankruptcy before that! Preston, well lucky for saia that they had sell to avoid another bankruptcy! Jevic, then they ruined the lives of roadway, and her companies, new penn, reimer, then all the usf companies! By being a dysfunctional company that can’t pay scale and pulled out of the pension fund! Thousand have lost billions of dollars, ya thanks yellow, the cancer of the industry! Can’t wait for there bankruptcy! Everyone will be better off!

Mr. 21 I would like to see you dial back the name calling, especially to the person who said your numbers are off....unacceptable in that situation.....also you should post links because I don't have any idea about this 1.8 B that Yellow owes the Teamsters...
Well let’s take a look! Ya if you want you can search it might take some time posted before with link! Yellow totally pull out for 2 year’s! They only payed in at .25 or now a little better! For 15 yrs! They are a distressed employer! They can’t buy there way out like ups Kroger, and others! Yes they are obligated to repay the pension fund in full for the last 15 yrs! Wake up!!

Well let’s take a look! Ya if you want you can search it might take some time posted before with link! Yellow totally pull out for 2 year’s! They only payed in at .25 or now a little better! For 15 yrs! They are a distressed employer! They can’t buy there way out like ups Kroger, and others! Yes they are obligated to repay the pension fund in full for the last 15 yrs! Wake up!!
Not true....in your MOUs yellow people agreed to take the lesser amount and the funds agreed, except for Western Teamsters and that is why those folks got a 401k....show me a link that states otherwise.....