Yellow | The merger begins

He has to double stack the nickels…
Nickels ain't enough.
The Yellow way would use 50 pound barbell plates to the 8-10 foot ceiling. Wreck the record and record player and keep doing it.
Maybe even break the barbell plates too.
Just make sure you squeeze that last 50 pound weight right against the ceiling.
Make it fit

Nickels ain't enough.
The Yellow way would use 50 pound barbell plates to the 8-10 foot ceiling. Wreck the record and record player and keep doing it.
Maybe even break the barbell plates too.
Just make sure you squeeze that last 50 pound weight right against the ceiling.
Make it fit
Remember to load the CF way, all light bulbs & fixtures go on the floor, anvils on top.:19:

For the most part, I agree with you. The one thing I disagree with you on is the “cancer of the industry” part. I do believe that Zollars and company (The Yellow Big Wigs) are the cancer that created this situation, but the employees of Yellow and the employees of the companies that team Zollars bought up had nothing to do with this cancer. But they are sure paying the price for its effects. So why would you wish the demise of the Yellow companies knowing full well it would put thousands of people out of work. And before you say something like “they will find employment elsewhere”, remember this. If they wanted employment elsewhere, they would have already done so. Most of them know full well that starting over means starting at the bottom again, working nights and weekends, losing their vacation time, and probably paying at least a portion of their insurance with high deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses. Also, if Yellow and all of the companies that Zollars purchased do fail and shut the doors, then Zollars achieves what he meant to do. And thousands of Teamsters are in the unemployment line that did not choose to be.
Zollars is now at the USPS. You notice any problems with getting your mail lately? Just sayin’.

:duel:
A lot of things have happen in the past, bad management, poor representation by the Union and other things. For a lot of us is too late in the game to bet into something new.
We will be here until the end if there is one, some millenniums will try something new.
But Yellow Freight still better place to work by today's standards than other jobs.
Thank you for your advise but we are comfortably working at Yellow Freight, no stress, cup of coffee every morning, deliver what we can and pick up what we can. Let management play their numbers and everyone happy.

:shift:
My friend's kid made 120k Teamster dollars last year driving for a crane company. whats UPS at 35 or 38 an hour?