Yellow | The merger begins

Not to worry, my floored out friend. Walmart will find a way.
Yellow will be next.
Their guys tell me it all pays the same.

22 skids on the floor of a 45.

60 on a stacked 60. At least.
More turned, right?

Your CEO knows it all doesn't pay him the same.
Almost 40 more skids for nothing.
What a deal!

Yellow will be next.
Their guys tell me it all pays the same.

22 skids on the floor of a 45.

60 on a stacked 60. At least.
More turned, right?

Your CEO knows it all doesn't pay him the same.
Almost 40 more skids for nothing.
What a deal!
Here’s something that my CEO doesn’t know. I waited an hour and five minutes for a door for eight skids today. There were three trucks ahead of me. When I finally backed in and went inside for the pick up, the shipper told me that Yellow had been here earlier & picked those skids up. So I said to myself, cha-ching, since I was on the BIG CLOCK

Here’s something that my CEO doesn’t know. I waited an hour and five minutes for a door for eight skids today. There were three trucks ahead of me. When I finally backed in and went inside for the pick up, the shipper told me that Yellow had been here earlier & picked those skids up. So I said to myself, cha-ching, since I was on the BIG CLOCK
It happens.

That is because the Yellow driver is longer and wider and can handle more volume. At least that is what all the ladies say.
:hide::hide::hide:

You got another half hour pay waiting for your guy to say something on the other end of the phone too, no doubt.

Frito Lay runs those 59’ trailers from Topeka Kansas on the turnpike to Texas
That must be the reason they went from $2.99 to $5.99/ bag..........Hold it....I thought they were saving money so customers could have it cheaper??????

That never happened with any big trailer or hauling 2 and 3 trailers.

Somebody taking the saved money and it sure ain't been the drivers.
The customer who buys the most stocks in Frito Lay and the trucking company which haulsvit and most probably the trailer manufacturer and trailer parts manufacturers are all that get the deal...nobody else.
We lost all that money since the 70's to now.

We should take it back some day

Thread 'Vanguard And BlackRock Own Most All Trucking Companies' https://www.truckingboards.com/bb/t...krock-own-most-all-trucking-companies.118222/

Last edited: