Yellow | The Mother of all Posts by KK

J

Jay C

Originally Posted by Kennesaw Kid
It was very somber....when the financial guy went over the findings of going through YRCW's books (This is why you met in person, as the figures cannot be disclosed in the open)....you could have heard a pin drop in the whole building.

Originally Posted by Kennesaw Kid
Super Moderator
I know you guys will have plenty to say...BUT....if they don't get this passed....the lenders will most likely pull out.

I am not, nor are any of the other Locals, trying to sell you a bill of goods.....we voted to take the information back to our members without a recommendation, present the information and the members will get ballots after 10/7 and it will be in their power to vote yes...or vote no.
While there will NOT be anymore wage reductions until 2015...is losing 1 week of vacation, 10 minutes of breaks daily, drop and hook your own sets....etc...etc worth the risks?

it will fall like
Dominos.gif

I have no beef with KK, but does anyone have a spine? The agreement is BS, but noone wants to call it that. So why should we not play follow the leader and just vote yes?

I'm looking in from the outside here folks.
I've visited here before.Being a former DHL employee,we weren't given a choice.Just in Chicago ALONE we lost OVER 700 UNION drivers Jan 2009.
95% will never have another union job.
It's a Hard CHOICE PEOPLE. BUT, I wish I was given a CHOICE.I'm working NON UNION,LONGER hrs for ALOT less money. OH No insurance offered.
Just be carefull.
Either way, The choice is VERY RISKY!!!!

I'm looking in from the outside here folks.
I've visited here before.Being a former DHL employee,we weren't given a choice.Just in Chicago ALONE we lost OVER 700 UNION drivers Jan 2009.
95% will never have another union job.
It's a Hard CHOICE PEOPLE. BUT, I wish I was given a CHOICE.I'm working NON UNION,LONGER hrs for ALOT less money. OH No insurance offered.
Just be carefull.
Either way, The choice is VERY RISKY!!!!

Good post from the real world Mike. My wife doesn't pay the bills. I do.

Goods post Joe. Or Jay. Or ray or johnson. But good post.

DirectorJohnson.jpg
you could me Joe or Jay or Johnson..and you can call me Tyson cause I hit so hard like my cousin Mike and knock people out that don't listen to me. When I say YRC is sucking air repeatedly and sporadically sucking air through their teeth and making a sucking sound interspersed between sentences in a conversation. Trust me..they have a nervous tic from all the debt. Last I got tough with them Zollars told me to go defile a rock, you butt kissing feeble-minded nipple sniffer who cooks for the slime spewing hooter and the immoral frog molester. After calling me a capitalist stinking tuff-noggin who slobbers on the mutant slave and the armpit smelling cannibal I just walked out when..he said 'your sister is a idiotic inbred virus who eats the earwax of the foul pervert and the filthy neanderthal'.
God I'm glad he's out of there

DirectorJohnson.jpg
you could me Joe or Jay or Johnson..and you can call me Tyson cause I hit so hard like my cousin Mike and knock people out that don't listen to me. When I say YRC is sucking air repeatedly and sporadically sucking air through their teeth and making a sucking sound interspersed between sentences in a conversation. Trust me..they have a nervous tic from all the debt. Last I got tough with them Zollars told me to go defile a rock, you butt kissing feeble-minded nipple sniffer who cooks for the slime spewing hooter and the immoral frog molester. After calling me a capitalist stinking tuff-noggin who slobbers on the mutant slave and the armpit smelling cannibal I just walked out when..he said 'your sister is a idiotic inbred virus who eats the earwax of the foul pervert and the filthy neanderthal'.
God I'm glad he's out of there

Last edited by a moderator:
"Two of the gravest general dangers to survival are the desire for comfort and a passive outlook."

"Two of the gravest general dangers to survival are the desire for comfort and a passive outlook."

The last thing I think we will see with the members is "Passive outlook"
There has been no "comfort" for anyone at YRC since Yellow bought Roadway. (Then spent another 1.1 BILLION for USF, Then the China outfit!)
Once again we are being ask to help fix the problems that we as Teamster did not create!
That being said everyone will have to decied if they can stomach another round of cuts.
I'll let you know on Sunday what I think!

I'm just hear to enjoy the humur "I was promised".... All you YRC guys "post" everything on TB... Therefore, I am forced to post myself. You see , I have an addiction to TB. I am a legend "in my own mind" and retired, or retarded ? which ever you prefer...