•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

The Murdering Of Free Speech In America

pltjack

Retired!
Premium
The reason I asked is my neighbor across the street is always in his garage or out front all day everyday doing nothing and that's his business. I'm always going places and wanted to secure my property, we also have auto break-ins in my area. Anyway I talked to him and he didn't seem too keen on the idea, so I put the camera in the backyard.
I didn't tell him that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place.
I don't see that as peeping. But if someone has a tall privacy fence I don't think it is neighborly to point a camera over their wall. If something is in the open it is free game.

Toby

I live Here
The reason I asked is my neighbor across the street is always in his garage or out front all day everyday doing nothing and that's his business. I'm always going places and wanted to secure my property, we also have auto break-ins in my area. Anyway I talked to him and he didn't seem too keen on the idea, so I put the camera in the backyard.
I didn't tell him that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place.
On your property you are allowed camara’s, if the coverage happens to overlap and capture your neighborhood that is not the concern of the neighbors. Just about every RING doorbell will capture the surrounding area including across the street to a certain extent if you live in a track home community.

The added security to the neighborhood is a bonus in most cases as it will capture an event if it takes place. We had some car break ins a year ago and with the overlap of camaras in the neighborhood the police were able to get a license plate tag number and arrest the perps.

Toby

I live Here
Joe Rogan: There Are Now "Protected Classes" In Comedy, One Thing You Can Mock Relentlessly Is White Men

Jordan Peterson @jordanbpeterson and Joe Rogan @joerogan talk about comedy and how there are "protected classes" the woke say nobody can joke about.

PETERSON: What are the rules?

ROGAN: A lot things you can't joke about.

PETERSON: Sacred things.

ROGAN: There's protected classes now, we know who they are, we don't have to bring them up. Whether it is trans people, gay people, people of color, Asian people, whatever those things are. One thing you can mock relentlessly is white people, specifically white males.

PETERSON: Well they are pretty funny. You know?

ROGAN: Sure, we are ridiculous. There is a funny pejorative about a group of folks that is primarily white males. That's pejorative.

PETERSON: That's my audience. That's what everyone says 'oh you are talking to those angry young males.'

ROGAN: But isn't that funny, that it means something negative?

PETERSON: It's not funny, its horrible.

ROGAN: It's a horrible generalization.

Toby

I live Here
When a Government Representative calls for Censorship then you have a direct assault on 1st Amendment rights

Biden Admin Calls on Big Tech to Censor Joe Rogan
U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy accuses podcaster of spreading 'misinformation

PearlyJoe

Joe Rogan's response to the Spotify situation.

Toby

I live Here
CANCEL CULTURE
Spotify Removes Dozens of ‘Joe Rogan Experience’ Episodes: Report

Swedish streaming platform Spotify recently pulled down more than 70 episodes of “The Joe Rogan Experience” from its services since Friday, according to reports.

The tech giant removing the episodes comes amid controversy Joe Rogan is facing in connection to the opinions presented by his guests regarding the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus—with several musicians, as well as White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, accusing the top-rated podcast host of “spreading COVID-19 misinformation” on his popular show.

However, the shows that were removed aren’t directly connected with the controversy because the episodes were from years ago. Rogan has had his podcast for more than a decade.

The removal was spotted by the web tool, JREMissing.com, which tracks missing episodes.

A total of 113 episodes had been removed as of Feb. 5.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock