1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS The National Poplar Vote Compact

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

That is absolute jiberesh! In what I posted it spells out why it was relevant just as it was then as it is today. For equal representation so that the large population states do not cancel the voice of the smaller states.

joe bucker likes this.
  2. Toby

Toby I live Here

Ironically they are Never Trumpers and part of the coalition against him

slavenomore likes this.
  3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I have no idea what high minded fantasy people see in it.
    The real reason was as I said and reason number 1 was the founders did not trust the electorate to make informed decisions.
    If you think some people are ignorant now, just imagine what it was like in the 1700's. Few people went to school of any length, illiteracy was common, people were taught by talking with neighbors which may have been a way that bad information was passed on. The 'founders' were people of some education formal and continued reading. They were the intellectuals of the day, the nerds much of the rest of the population was busy trying to feed themselves.

4. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member