Yellow | The New Buzz Word

It would not matter what name they give it....it wont go any faster with 62 mph, when you have that HIGHER Velocity FedEx freight truck pass you at 65 MPH on the road. It would seem they are taking the FedEx Velocity dispatch system they have and working it, which is great, if they had thought to put the trucks up to speed the same as the competition's.....KK

Insurance is the likely reason for the low speeds. I had truck 13705 the other day and that one goes about 75. Shhh...don't tell anyone.

Think THAT'S nice......

I'd like to know what terminal the red LARGE CAR Pete is out of. Saw it headed west in Amarillo yesterday. I had to wipe the drool from my face as it blew by. Talk about VELOCITY !!!!!!

Rental Truck

National truck leasing Dallas was under the door sticker Thursday night when I saw it.
If freight is slow why the rentals

Dallas !!??

HUH.....maybe Dallas wouldn't be such a bad place to move to in this COO? LOL. I'll have to check out the + and -.....................

It would not matter what name they give it....it wont go any faster with 62 mph, when you have that HIGHER Velocity FedEx freight truck pass you at 65 MPH on the road. It would seem they are taking the FedEx Velocity dispatch system they have and working it, which is great, if they had thought to put the trucks up to speed the same as the competition's.....KK

yea,no shiat....how in the hell are they gonna volisitate a yellow truck???????:TR10driving03:

I saw a high Velocity forklift last night speeding past. Right hand turn into door and a fork through the side of trailer. Is this a kind of violation ?