The new, you ruined my life thread....

It's a nice change and change is needed. Out with the old, in with the new. Now, how do I change it so when I click on a thread it shows the first post, not the last. Still haven't found that part.
just click the thread, it should automagically take you to the first unread post.... It does for me anyway

just click the thread, it should automagically take you to the first unread post.... It does for me anyway

actually, for me it does not do that Jeff, (going to the last posting)

what i have found is that if one clicks onto the time of the last posting, under the person's name..THEN you go to the last posting, as in this example...

1. pro1driver
    1 minute ago

if i click onto the "1 minute ago".....BAM..i am at the last posting

It's a nice change and change is needed. Out with the old, in with the new. Now, how do I change it so when I click on a thread it shows the first post, not the last. Still haven't found that part.
OK, here's what I have found. To go to first unread post click on the title of the thread. To go to first post click on the date and time it was started below the title of the thread and to go to the last post click on the time under the last poster's user name.

There ya go, Yall figure it out, Honestly, You all know as much as I do on this side of the forum... Work together find solutions and help each other... I don't have all the answers either, I am no smarter at figuring stuff out than the next man here.

My life started to be ruined last night when I started doing the back brakes on my Jetta, its turned into a flipping nightmare, VW has to make things so hard.

I sold the Jetta we had for that very reason. It was $100 every time I wanted to change the oil, using the VW recommended oil.

Where da Asian and Russian women at??
Right here, all the good things wrapped up in one. And it's a hot girlie thread to boot.
http://www.latin-russian-asian-brides.com/
But you are here! Nice to see you back!
Why thank you. It was one busy summer this year it's nice to see it end in some respects. I'm getting a little old to be getting 7 cords of wood in the shed but it's there, driest it's ever been and I'm ready to play the role of a hermit for a while.