Yellow | the next change of ops

g-man

Wide open at 85%
Credits
has anyone heard of another coo coming for the southern region? I heard a rumor in winston (671) that atlanta could be a big gainer and we would lose again.....any info would be appreciated.....the g-man:red_bandana:

Why in October? It's one of the busiest times of the year. They should wait until January when it's slow. Just my 2 cents worth.

has anyone heard of another coo coming for the southern region? I heard a rumor in winston (671) that atlanta could be a big gainer and we would lose again.....any info would be appreciated.....the g-man:red_bandana:

i am a linehaul driver out of atlanta i havent heard anything of atlanta being a big gainer of a coo we usually get the short end of the stick on every change we ever had.

any news about Dallas? Getting tired of people flying in here from layoffs. I've gained a nice cushion of people under me, but I'm still very low seniority and only moved up 12 spots in 2 years.

any news about Dallas? Getting tired of people flying in here from layoffs. I've gained a nice cushion of people under me, but I'm still very low seniority and only moved up 12 spots in 2 years.

Can relate to the wait,,,375+ man road board when I got to the Heights, and has only taken me 15 years to get in the low 100's. :1036316054:Have no idea who gains or loses in any upcoming coo.:hide:

i am a linehaul driver out of atlanta i havent heard anything of atlanta being a big gainer of a coo we usually get the short end of the stick on every change we ever had.
I found the upcoming change. This ones for you KK. Love you man!

Better review the date of the first quote. :duh:

Aw, you let the cat out of the "bag", bag. Have been on the road all week with Remo getting all of the popcorn machines in D-8 ready for the change. Wanted to surprise everyone.