The NFL's Rooney Rule.

Northern Flash

Today's Democrats are similar to Commies.
Credits
Black ex-coaches feel Rooney Rule is broken - NFL - SI.com

They are complaining about the lack of minority coaches and executive positions in the NFL, but they fail to acknowledge that the minorities that were fired, had teams that were horrible. So what does that mean? Losing is ok? So the minorities should get to keep their job even though their teams stink, just because they are a minority, while ol' Whitey gets fired after a second losing season? So the owners have hundreds of millions of dollars invested in their teams, but the league has the right to force them to continue down a losing path? And does conducting "token" interviews with minorities do any good, when the team has already made up their mind who they are hiring?

Sorry Mr. Minority, but this is B.S. Win games or take your termination like a man.

Of course Rooney rule is broken. Like any form of forced rascism. When the goal is to ration the skin color of the participants. Instead of finding the best or most suited person. You find the best person of specific race. You don't hear about this crap in any other sport. Why is the NFL so messed up in this ?

Since 95% of the running backs in the league are Black, I want the Rooney rule applied there also. Even though the Black running backs are better than the White running backs, they still need to let ol' Whitey have a chance to run the ball also. Because losing doesn't matter right? {sarcasm}

And by the way, what about the Hispanics. Why is Ron Rivera the only Hispanic coach? And what about Arabs? They should get appointed also right? It's not about skill level, it's about affirmative action and equal opportunity.....right?

And let's not talk about the black to white ratio in the NBA either. Shouldn't there have to be at least one white head coach and at least one white player from each team on the court at all times. Just sayin'.......you know, since talent doesn't matter anymore.

I just heard the "Commish" speak on this matter... I have one question.... Does he work in the Obama administration? He sounded just like a politician... maybe he's campaigning for the WWENFL.........