Yellow | The No Votes

Maybe try to at least sound like you know what you're talking about when you're pretending to be a junior industry analyst. They would shut the whole thing down before the would just close Holland. Why close the profitable NMFA division and leave the bleeding pig that is YRC
They already posted that they are planing to shut New Penn down (see other thread) & they have always been a profitable company so commonsense does not play into anything they do.

No vote

No was the only option since there wasn't a F YOU box.:dance:

The no voters are not the reason the fund has dwindling membership, we have over a million members, our union officials have been shutting the fund down, by not putting people into it, plain and simple, and to ad insult to injury, we are stuck with the most ridiculous reemployment restrictions, as if we weren't collecting deferred wages that belong to us in the first place, 401k members do not have restrictions imposed upon them, WTF ? Our funds can't possibly turn around without new membership, but at least the PBGC will eliminate all reemployment restrictions.

"Since the beginning of time,the true purpose of government has been to protect the oppressors from the oppressed."
Noam Chomsky

shut the funds down, it's our damn money, we all worked hard for it. stop the ponzi scheme, think of all our money being spent to support the trustees, and their families/cronies to (sic) administer our money. give it back to us, and, shut down the gravy train.

like this is the last job on earth, ohh im so lost without yrc, ohhh, there is nothing else. losers dont think ahead. do any of you understand how much freight yrc moves, there will be jobs out the A$$ when this is over. grow a pair and vote no.

So Mustache what your really saying is, you dont care what happens to anyone else. Just as long as your pension stays the same, your good with all of us going backwards again?

Sooo Gateway, What your really saying is that YOU don't care about what happens to anyone else as long as you get your wish of being unemployed.... Hmmm guess your twisted logic tells you that voting yourself and your fellow teamster brothers and sisters out of a job is somehow moving forward???? Unemployment = going forward....Ya right .....

Sooo Gateway, What your really saying is that YOU don't care about what happens to anyone else as long as you get your wish of being unemployed.... Hmmm guess your twisted logic tells you that voting yourself and your fellow teamster brothers and sisters out of a job is somehow moving forward???? Unemployment = going forward....Ya right .....

I did`nt see where he said that???

vote no chicago

Maybe try to at least sound like you know what you're talking about when you're pretending to be a junior industry analyst. They would shut the whole thing down before the would just close Holland. Why close the profitable NMFA division and leave the bleeding pig that is YRC

I was told at 710 union meeting by a union official that it was costing millions every week just to get Holland up and running, if the vote goes bad reddaway is done and holland will be next. have a nice day :TR10driving03:

I was told at 710 union meeting by a union official that it was costing millions every week just to get Holland up and running, if the vote goes bad reddaway is done and holland will be next. have a nice day :TR10driving03:

Right, 'cause the local could'nt be wrong. If Holland is losing money, why are we bailing out YRC again by overpaying for their worn out junk tractors, having to invest tons of money to get them road worthy. Why is Holland so busy, they have to hire linehaul drivers off the street. Oh yeah look at the earnings numbers, once again the regionals are outperfoming national. Holland, and New Penn are doing well, yet YRCW keeps losing money, where is the problem? YRC, Yellow Ruins Companys.

here is the problem the Union and company lied and cryed wolf to us again about vote yes or the banks will not give us a loan ?? well I see you already got a $325. million bank loan approved BEFORE the vote is counted ??how did that happen ????

here is the problem the Union and company lied and cryed wolf to us again about vote yes or the banks will not give us a loan ?? well I see you already got a $325. million bank loan approved BEFORE the vote is counted ??how did that happen ????

One of the news reports said it will be approved subject to the passage of the agreement. Dang it, even the media lies to us

cry wolf? is there anything do beieve? do you believe the banks and YRC have an inside line so they approved the loans already?

believe it​

If Holland cant get "up and running" in 80 years I guess we should be next! WTF you talking about?

all reports say same thing/with the ratification from members/read what it says not what you think it says

Slow down there Hotrod, I think it was the Journal of Commerce article that made it sound as if the new credit arangement was a done deal, but yes all the others say pending approval of the union rank and file.

all reports say same thing/with the ratification from members/read what it says not what you think it says
Big problem here, if what information is available does not support their position, then IT IS ALL A LIE!!! No facts just alot of whining about grow a pair. Previous MOU's were conditional on BOTH the BANKS going along with the plan and the economy improving. Simply put the economy has NOT performed as well as YRCW needed. I don't want to stand tall in an unemployment office!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tutone710
I was told at 710 union meeting by a union official that it was costing millions every week just to get Holland up and running, if the vote goes bad reddaway is done and holland will be next. have a nice day

If Holland cant get "up and running" in 80 years I guess we should be next! WTF you talking about?

oh well, what the hell..New Penn didn't get it either

at the end of the day say after everybody and everything is paid and the terminal made $20,000 or what ever and now they have to pay the added cost of the snapbacks at a time they no got it..
they simply close the terminal..not too hard to grasp..if it's costing $100,000 to make $20,000 it would cost less to shut it down

they will shrink to what ever size they have to to survive

Last edited by a moderator: