Yellow | The No Votes

Sorry men and woman for the troubles you all are going through, but had I been given the opportunity to vote, I would have voted NO on ALL three concession votes. None addressed the under lying problems of mismanagement and the lack of upper management having any clue as to how to run a profitable freight company.....Wait that wasnt true.......They know how to run a freight company and companies......Straight into the ground.

images
It seems pathetic that you no men work at a job that bring you no joy, no reward and only a few dollars. the fact is you lost..get over it..what you say now about the vote is meaningless and inconsequential.

you pretend you don't need the job and constantly talk the grow a spine or no balls teamster talk when you don't have the guts to quit the job you hate it so much.
polls_no_guts_480_1529_224599_answer_1_small.gif
That's gutless. You doom and gloomer anti-union goofs gonna dwell on this forever?
________
bye.jpg
images

a token vote.made us feel good to vote didnt it.you noticed that we didnt get a survey on how we feel about yrc and all the changes.no input from the actual people on the ground.more like dirt.

Let's see Joe. When a new President gets voted in, does all debate stop? No. I didn't think so. This is no different. A debate about a President, after he has already been elected, is no different than us debating our viewpoint on here about this concession package. So if you're thinking that we shouldn't be voicing our opinion, you are further out there than I thought. Maybe you can PM Jeff, and lobby with him to shut the whole YRCW forum down because the tribe has spoken on the concession package.

Plus, if we didn't keep kicking this around, you wouldn't have as many places to post your little pictures.

Let's see Joe. When a new President gets voted in, does all debate stop? No. I didn't think so. This is no different. A debate about a President, after he has already been elected, is no different than us debating our viewpoint on here about this concession package. So if you're thinking that we shouldn't be voicing our opinion, you are further out there than I thought. Maybe you can PM Jeff, and lobby with him to shut the whole YRCW forum down because the tribe has spoken on the concession package.

Plus, if we didn't keep kicking this around, you wouldn't have as many places to post your little pictures.

It ain't about stifling free speech or the first amendment rights but the doom and gloom predictions are riiii-dic-u-lous

As usual...the Chicagoland area was smart enough to vote NO! How did all you suckers fall for the oldest trick in the book? Last,Best,FINAL OFFER! And we mean it! No PLAN B! Yeah right! Where does it end?? Will you people ever grow a spine and stand up for yourselves? Exactly what would it take to get a no vote out of some of you guys?? Working for minimum wage even? I've already told my stewards that I'm done with the "Reamsters" and done paying dues. Next week I will be in the office putting a stop to the dues coming out of my check.....and most of my terminal will be right behind me. F**k this "UNION". And yes I will be looking for other employment since I can't stand working with such jellyfish. I wonder how many REAL Teamsters are turning in their graves right now?? Get ready for more concessions 6 mo to a year down the line.....It's coming.......I can't blame em' either. If I was in charge I would keep sticking it to you guys as much as possible......I'd figure if you guys are dumb enough to vote YES overwhelmingly 3 TIMES......well lets try it again shall we.

But there is a plan"B." Plan B doesn't happen until April of 2011 after the first quarter results. Not just jellyfish! Spineless jellyfish!

a token vote.made us feel good to vote didnt it.you noticed that we didnt get a survey on how we feel about yrc and all the changes.no input from the actual people on the ground.more like dirt.

Ahhh Now you have the correct understanding of how the Corporate world works!!! All kidding aside, you are right....Those at the top don't really care much about what we think about anything. To be completely fair and honest however, Roadway used to send out surveys with questions about how we felt on different topic's regarding the company and how we felt about our job's ect: ect:....(ask an "old timer") Roadway was much better run than the current YRC is....It is indeed sad to have lost,not just one, but two of the best LTL carriers in the Industry.(Holland & New Penn continue to operate separately and therefore still exist.) I hope that with all the sacrifice and incessant bickering on here, that YRCW can rise from the ashes and become the flagship of the Industry.
One more point...Regarding your "dirt" analogy: The Ground, or dirt, is where all things grow from...So Dirt is very important!!!!... ...While we may feel unappreciated by the Company, remember that's where Family and good friends come in...They care and that's what matters most.
Take care.

I have read many of your posts on here and while I disagree with you on somethings, you are correct about ongoing debate regarding this, or any other topic's. Open debate is a very healthy thing. It can even prove itself to be educational to to the open minded person. In this case of "yes" vs "no" it has proved to be most entertaining as well!!!
So feel free to keep on "kicking" things around!

I dont care what the vote is.. I will still take half hour breaks and 2 hr lunches and there is nothing anyone can do about it

chicago 309

QUOTE=Freefromdat;40210]like this is the last job on earth, ohh im so lost without yrc, ohhh, there is nothing else. losers dont think ahead. do any of you understand how much freight yrc moves, there will be jobs out the A$$ when this is over. grow a pair and vote no.[/QUOTE]

True that. :6788:

Ahhh Now you have the correct understanding of how the Corporate world works!!! All kidding aside, you are right....Those at the top don't really care much about what we think about anything. To be completely fair and honest however, Roadway used to send out surveys with questions about how we felt on different topic's regarding the company and how we felt about our job's ect: ect:....(ask an "old timer") Roadway was much better run than the current YRC is....It is indeed sad to have lost,not just one, but two of the best LTL carriers in the Industry.(Holland & New Penn continue to operate separately and therefore still exist.) I hope that with all the sacrifice and incessant bickering on here, that YRCW can rise from the ashes and become the flagship of the Industry.
One more point...Regarding your "dirt" analogy: The Ground, or dirt, is where all things grow from...So Dirt is very important!!!!... ...While we may feel unappreciated by the Company, remember that's where Family and good friends come in...They care and that's what matters most.
Take care.
Obviously, those surveys at 309 went right into the trash. Too bad over the years, the union representation and the corporate curruption couldn't be put into the trash along with the surveys. We all may not be able to see what rises from the ashes, but we all sure can smell it. :Fart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously, those surveys at 309 went right into the trash. Too bad over the years, the union representation and the corporate curruption couldn't be put into the trash along with the surveys. We all may not be able to see what rises from the ashes, but we all sure can smell it. :Fart:

Sadly yes I agree that they went into some file someplace,somewhere....as not much ever changed in connection with them. But at least it was a token and that is the point I was making to the other gentleman.. I do agree that, due to the corruption on the Union and Company level, has spoiled what should have been a much stronger force for the labor movement. ...

Sadly yes I agree that they went into some file someplace,somewhere....as not much ever changed in connection with them. But at least it was a token and that is the point I was making to the other gentleman.. I do agree that, due to the corruption on the Union and Company level, has spoiled what should have been a much stronger force for the labor movement. ...
It's a shame we can't have the BA that was a union steward at 301 years ago. He looks just like Tony Soprano, but he's a little shorter and wears glasses. He always represented the drivers with the greatest respect, and he would definately show the 309 management what they can do with those letters. Almost like this........

YouTube - The Sopranos - Tony lays down a beating on mikey

:hysterical: