Yellow | The No Votes

mustache

TB Legend
Credits
So, after reading the no vote count, what are you all going to do when YRC shuts down? / Liquidates! I have a part time job, makes about $525.00 @ week, Social Securty, & Pension untill it goes over to the PBGC! That will take it down to about $1000.00 per Month! Are We Having Fun Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The no voters are not the reason the fund has dwindling membership, we have over a million members, our union officials have been shutting the fund down, by not putting people into it, plain and simple, and to ad insult to injury, we are stuck with the most ridiculous reemployment restrictions, as if we weren't collecting deferred wages that belong to us in the first place, 401k members do not have restrictions imposed upon them, WTF ? Our funds can't possibly turn around without new membership, but at least the PBGC will eliminate all reemployment restrictions.

"Since the beginning of time,the true purpose of government has been to protect the oppressors from the oppressed."
Noam Chomsky

after the NO vote i plan on going right back to work next day for yrc . as we all know how much they lie . if some dont think they lie then they will be surprized when nothing happens to their jobs if that no comes in .
the thing is after we finally tell them HELL NO . they will have to come up with a real busness plan . take some real cuts at the upper levels and start to move freight around instead of people .
maybe they should tell zollars they learnt something from him that instead of his golden parachute they will give him $7000000 in common stocks. and use the cash to help pay some bills instead of just spending like a monkey with a credit card

vote no chicago

How its it the fault of the NO voters ? You have been lied to time and time again by YRCWD and they now today looking for any reason they can find to be rid of you for good, the union has thrown you under the bus. You people sound brain washed, all your bull will not change any thing , YRCWD said no PLAN B but they hav reddaway on its way to being shut down and HOLLAND will be next. No plan B my a**. It's easy to run your mouth in the drivers room, but to stand up and do something , to take a stand ? You people no way, and they know it ! and thats how they beat us every time.

vote no chicago

after the NO vote i plan on going right back to work next day for yrc . as we all know how much they lie . if some dont think they lie then they will be surprized when nothing happens to their jobs if that no comes in .
the thing is after we finally tell them HELL NO . they will have to come up with a real busness plan . take some real cuts at the upper levels and start to move freight around instead of people .
maybe they should tell zollars they learnt something from him that instead of his golden parachute they will give him $7000000 in common stocks. and use the cash to help pay some bills instead of just spending like a monkey with a credit card

Sounds about right. :6788:

So Mustache what your really saying is, you dont care what happens to anyone else. Just as long as your pension stays the same, your good with all of us going backwards again?

So, after reading the no vote count, what are you all going to do when YRC shuts down? / Liquidates! I have a part time job, makes about $525.00 @ week, Social Securty, & Pension untill it goes over to the PBGC! That will take it down to about $1000.00 per Month! Are We Having Fun Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mustache, I cant find anything that states from my pension plan being cut down to 1000 per month........What they will probably do is eliminate the 25 and 30 and out at any age and raise it to 65 for the guys who did not leave.......There is still 18 billion plus in Central States and that is alot of money and it should do well as long as it is invested properly........JMO

So if this place is so messed up, and we are all getting screwed, why stay here?

How its it the fault of the NO voters ? You have been lied to time and time again by YRCWD and they now today looking for any reason they can find to be rid of you for good, the union has thrown you under the bus. You people sound brain washed, all your bull will not change any thing , YRCWD said no PLAN B but they hav reddaway on its way to being shut down and HOLLAND will be next. No plan B my a**. It's easy to run your mouth in the drivers room, but to stand up and do something , to take a stand ? You people no way, and they know it ! and thats how they beat us every time.

Are you REALLY an employee?? YRCWD is just their stock symbol because of their reverse split. But twice in this quote you call them YRCWD. It is still just YRCW.

Gotta love the union....soooo who do you trust..the union who has said twice already they have "read the books" and know what they need...twice, need i remind you twice..tyson has said this is all we need...oh..ok..lets go to the abf side.....they said abf would be gone...with a no vote....right?
Yrc, has lied since day 1 to the union and banks and all its customers.so who do you trust i ask again...........how about empowerment...you are in the position to vote..you wanted it you got it...but really it dont matter....yrc is gonna do what it wants...remember the teamsters already agreed to the concession package and then gave it to you to vote on...nice leadership...

Maybe try to at least sound like you know what you're talking about when you're pretending to be a junior industry analyst. They would shut the whole thing down before the would just close Holland. Why close the profitable NMFA division and leave the bleeding pig that is YRC

Maybe try to at least sound like you know what you're talking about when you're pretending to be a junior industry analyst. They would shut the whole thing down before the would just close Holland. Why close the profitable NMFA division and leave the bleeding pig that is YRC

Ask Preston, Jevic and a few others, because that's what Kansas City does to survive at all costs..................................

Mustache, I cant find anything that states from my pension plan being cut down to 1000 per month........What they will probably do is eliminate the 25 and 30 and out at any age and raise it to 65 for the guys who did not leave.......There is still 18 billion plus in Central States and that is alot of money and it should do well as long as it is invested properly........JMO

Here is a link to The PBGC Multi Employer Benefit Guarantees

Multiemployer benefit guarantees (PBGC.gov)

Plan’s benefit rate is $56 per year of service.

The guaranteed benefit is limited to $35.75 per year of credited service. This comes from the following:

$11.00 = 100% of the first $11.00

$24.75 = 75% of the next $33.00 ($56 - $11 = $45, partial guarantee of up to $33)

$35.75

30yrs. times $35.75 = $1072.50 Per. Month

vote no chicago

:452::452:
Are you REALLY an employee?? YRCWD is just their stock symbol because of their reverse split. But twice in this quote you call them YRCWD. It is still just YRCW.

Yea I live here in cellblock 309. I like YRCSCREWED better than YRCW. Now go vote no

Here is a link to The PBGC Multi Employer Benefit Guarantees

Multiemployer benefit guarantees (PBGC.gov)

Plan’s benefit rate is $56 per year of service.

The guaranteed benefit is limited to $35.75 per year of credited service. This comes from the following:

$11.00 = 100% of the first $11.00

$24.75 = 75% of the next $33.00 ($56 - $11 = $45, partial guarantee of up to $33)

$35.75

30yrs. times $35.75 = $1072.50 Per. Month

Thanks for the numbers and hopefully this will not be the case.........Goodluck to all retirees and future retirees.....:TR10driving03:

Mustache, If this happens will the re-employment rules be null and void?..........Seems like if we are cut then we should be able to work anywhere?........Thanks, E.

you are wrong this time . i dont believe that they agreed with the new deal . i believe that they agreed to bring it to the members to vote on not that they excepted it. as a matter of fact there are many teamster officers who have come out against it but have to PRESENT it any ways.

If they shut down - I'll do something, Life goes on.
If they they don't shut down I'll keep working at this ill run dump till they do close the doors. I'll keep hearing the same guys complaing that they are broke & don't know how this past.
The pressure is getting to alot of them now. 2 of the super butt kissers got in a screaming match in the drivers room the other day & I thought for a second it was going to come to blows but they calmed down after few seconds.