1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS The None Biased Impartiality Of Approved Sources

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

slavenomore and falconfan like this.
  2. SuperCourse

SuperCourse EADGBE

The coastal elites all talk to each other, it's funny watching a small cadre of coastal elites, media blowhards, university eggheads, reinforce each other in their delusion while most of the country is rolling it's eyes.

3. Toby

Toby I live Here

4. Toby

Toby I live Here

5. Toby

Toby I live Here

Ad Feedback
    Pounding the IG Report, Cuomo Demands You Believe ‘Zero’ Spying By FBI

He pleaded with his audience: “Please do yourself the favor, do the homework. He's lying to you. You can discover it if you want.” What came next was a string of falsehoods that proved he and CNN were out to craft their own false reality, to gaslight their audience:
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...ort-cuomo-demands-you-believe-zero-spying-fbi

now this is CNN

buffalobill and Rastus like this.
  6. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Driver Since:
    CNN Carried Only 33% of Horowitz Hearing, But Had 99% of Impeachment Hearing.
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...3-horowitz-hearing-had-99-impeachment-hearing

Toby likes this.
  7. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Driver Since:
    CNN sucks democrat ****.

Northern Flash, falconfan and Toby like this.
  8. Toby

Toby I live Here

But Rastus they are on that so called “approved” list

falconfan, buffalobill and Rastus like this.
  9. Toby

Toby I live Here

10. Toby

Toby I live Here

Media Go Gaga Over Eric Holder Trashing AG Barr as ‘Unfit’

None of the fawning coverage made any mention of how controversial and political Holder’s tenure was at the Justice Department.

In addition, the fact that Holder was held in contempt of Congress for refusing to comply with a subpoena from House Republicans in 2012 was also ignored. At the time, MSNBC and CNN actually mocked the GOP effort to hold Holder accountable.
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...-gaga-over-eric-holder-trashing-ag-barr-unfit

11. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Philly would burn down their city,if they did otherwise.Not exactly an accepter of a bustling Trump economic boom.

Toby likes this.
  12. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Toby and Rastus like this.
  13. Toby

Toby I live Here

Meltdown! Nasty NBC Lashes Out at Boris After Polls Predict Conservative Landslide

On Thursday night, conservatives worldwide were able to relive feelings of jubilation and bask in liberal meltdowns from 2016, thanks to exit polls predicting a Conservative Party landslide in the United Kingdom’s latest General Election. In the end, projections show a resounding mandate to Boris Johnson for Brexit. Unfortunately, the liberal U.S. broadcast networks didn’t take it well.

In particular, the worst such individual was NBC News foreign correspondent Bill Neely, refusing to mention the following in his hideous NBC Nightly News segment: Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour Party, their anti-Semitism, and their far-left proposals. In other words, Neely didn’t just tell a partial picture, but instead almost nothing at all.

Instead, he trashed Conservatives and Johnson.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...asty-nbc-lashes-out-boris-after-polls-predict

14. Toby

Toby I live Here

15. Toby

Toby I live Here

Fox host lambasts Trump over 'most sustained assault on press freedom in US history'
    Chris Wallace, admired for breaking ranks with some in the conservative network, drew applause with most stinging critique yet
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...tained-assault-on-press-freedom-in-us-history

Hey Chris did you forget Obama targeting reporters or FDR, Kennedy, LBJ all using the IRS and FBI to target The Press? I guess it does not fit into your never Trump narrative..

16. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

these guys have no clue
    # of reporters arrested- 0
    # of reporters investigated- 0
    # of reporters that lost their press pass for the afternoon- 1

Barry crushed those numbers
    This is actually a test cast for freedom of the press, the press has been able to say what ever they want with out even having to have facts

Northern Flash and Toby like this.
  17. Toby

Toby I live Here

Once again Bubba we seen all the real approved truth media get it entirely WRONG!

All the so called real news and media sources were all calling for a landslide loss for Johnson in the UK, just like they did in 16’ with Trump. Just as then they were out attempting to shape the narrative and outcome, once again they were rejected.

18. Toby

Toby I live Here

Like many things, some things come to an end, and the days of their monopoly and what was it that women said? We shape and tell you what to think or something along those lines is coming to a crashing halt and is finally being exposed.

19. Toby

Toby I live Here

20. Toby

Toby I live Here

Cuomo Gets Slapped Down by Former AG on Shady Bidens, Impeachment, FBI Spying

During another awesome appearance on CNN’s Cuomo Prime Time, former George W. Bush administration Attorney General Michael Mukasey took on hate-filled host Chris “Fredo” Cuomo and CNN’s alternate realities when it came to impeachment and FBI misconduct, and destroyed them.

Near the top of their conversation, Cuomo wanted to know “in terms of logic of thought and argument. Why this insistence [from Congressional Republicans] on denying what was pretty well established through the testimony by respectable people about what happened here and why it happened?”

In expert fashion, Mukasey argued that Republicans were making the right argument (which Cuomo also made) by pointing out that no quid pro quo took place. He also added that Hunter Biden’s shady dealings in Ukraine did deserve scrutiny:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...apped-down-former-ag-shady-bidens-impeachment