The Official 2019 Nfl Draft Thread

I watched it till the Jets made there pick.. My youngest who is a huge Jet fan says the pick was good.. So I guess I am happy.. Would have likes for them to get Nick Bosa but still happy unlike many of my buddies that are Giants fans..

Browns got Greedy, so that should help. We need more playmakers in the secondary. Todays NFL is all passing. And we play the Steelers at least twice a year. Maybe a third time in the playoffs. And they run 4 wide more than any other team in the league.

Still waiting for the bears picks They traded down to get a few vetran players

I'm not a fan of Pace and Nagy. Bears took a step back in FA and draft. Over paying for Trubisky who we would of got with next pick didn't help, to many draft picks to Oakland for Mack hurt our draft stock.
Pace screwed us in trading Howard. We're going to get nothing for him now with Philly taking that Penn State RB. Howard's best with a FB, Nagy never used him with a FB.
Nagy sucks at calling plays. Parkey missed that very easy FG, but play before, if Cohen would of went 6 feet to the north instead of towards side line to get WR block/pick play. Bears would of got 1st down. 3 Eagles players were waiting for him to give us 4th down, Causing missed FG. I also would of went after WR Jester Weah, off Texans, Jake Campos, OL Dallas, Andre Cachere CB Texans, Austin Schlottmann OL Denver practice squads to add depth on later part of season and build for future instead of injured free agents under 1 year contracts. Weah would of given Trubisky bigger target down field like Geromino Allen in GB. Andre Cachere would add depth at CB with long arms to disrupt passing lanes and push Toliver II to take over 1 year old and slow contract Amukamara. Campos and Schlottmann, Bears are extremely short on O-line depth and line up at G. Sowell, Witzmann were average at best.
They'll get no more than 7 wins this year

Last edited: