Yellow | The ONLY LOSERS R US...

U

UPSHIFT68

If you don't believe this, then why change the work rules and not ask for an extention. I thought all they needed was the money to make it through hard times.

by all means listen to the call . god know they would never lie or blow smoke up our butts again would they ?

R-14Driver, You must be management....and one of those Bas&%$ds not taking an equal sacrifice. This is a smoke screen. This cihuaua is all bark and no bite. If the company needs the same dollar amount in concessions to survive; why change the work rules... Would someone please explaine why? Why didn't they just ask for an extention, if all they need is the same dollar amount in the concession. The company is just trying to get all they can and who can blame them.

Your right you found me out ! Why don't you go back to your other forum where lies and untruths are the norm ! You have posted the same thing post after post and that's called trolling now be gone troll before this manager get's mad !!!!
R-14Driver, You must be management....and one of those Bas&%$ds not taking an equal sacrifice. This is a smoke screen. This cihuaua is all bark and no bite. If the company needs the same dollar amount in concessions to survive; why change the work rules... Would someone please explaine why? Why didn't they just ask for an extention, if all they need is the same dollar amount in the concession. The company is just trying to get all they can and who can blame them.

Your right you found me out ! Why don't you go back to your other forum where lies and untruths are the norm ! You have posted the same thing post after post and that's called trolling now be gone troll before this manager get's mad !!!!
Hit him with your pom-poms!!

If you don't believe this, then why change the work rules and not ask for an extention. I thought all they needed was the money to make it through hard times.

The stockholders gave up 94% of their equity in January, the new stockholders will be asked to do a similar deal, this company may survive, possibly in parts, possibly not at all, in bankruptcy court, but the government will decide your future, and it is plain to see how much they care for us. Get that warm cozy feeling yet?

No one is branded as a loser. Can't blame oneself for trusting a company. A winner always finds a way to make better for oneself sooner or later. Remember, pain is temporary, and pride is forever. There is a life outside of YRC.