The orange crush, got crunched...

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
i couldn't be any happier that the Bronco's, (aka) the orange crush, got crunched.

i frankly highly doubt that the Patriots would have fared any better, but since i am not a Bronco's fan, it was good to see Payton leave the field in such a beaten down way.

oh well......

It was Seattle's year. As for the Broncos, maybe it's the Wes Welker curse, the Pats never won the big game with him either. LOL

The Broncos choked. The mess started from the first play.........and only got worse.

I thought that the commercials stunk, the game was boring, and the half-time show stunk. But other than that.........I enjoyed it. lol

It was Seattle's year. As for the Broncos, maybe it's the Wes Welker curse, the Pats never won the big game with him either. LOL
Wes had 8 catches for 84 yards. This mess wasn't his fault. He's one of the few who actually showed up. The Denver offense came in with some idiotic game plan, completely different from what they'd done all year. Who ever made that decision needs a nutkick. I'm the type that says "my #1 offense is better than your #1 defense, and I'm not changing anything that has already been proven to work. Let's line 'em up, and find out". I wouldn't have changed anything, but clearly the Denver Offense had an entirely different game plan. Manning's completion percentage was very misleading. Most of the completions were caught BEHIND the line of scrimmage.

:nutkick:required.

Hated to see that beatdown of Manning and Fox,two of the classiest pros in their respective fields.I think that game showed the distance between the NFC and AFC at this point.

Wes had 8 catches for 84 yards. This mess wasn't his fault. He's one of the few who actually showed up. The Denver offense came in with some idiotic game plan, completely different from what they'd done all year. Who ever made that decision needs a nutkick. I'm the type that says "my #1 offense is better than your #1 defense, and I'm not changing anything that has already been proven to work. Let's line 'em up, and find out". I wouldn't have changed anything, but clearly the Denver Offense had an entirely different game plan. Manning's completion percentage was very misleading. Most of the completions were caught BEHIND the line of scrimmage.

:nutkick:required.

Looked to me like Denver was trying to do what they usually do but Manning just didn't have time.

I didn't see it that way. I felt that the Broncos had a bad game plan. They threw very few deep balls and very few crossing patterns. They seemed to be afraid of the Seattle defense and changed from their normal game plan. Basically......they let the D dictate what they were going to do. And when you have the #1 offense, I wouldn't adjust to NOBODY.

I think that we can all agree..........DENVER WAS HORRIBLE!